+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

online visa refused, thinking to apply paper visa for spt intake, help required

affif

May 6, 2016
Hello every one Im from Pakistan
my online canada student visa is refused reason are :
-have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees
for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue
-You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision

Any one here who can give his or her view that should i apply again offline, i got admission into computer netwrks prog ryerson university.
Please tell what will be the UCI if i apply again

Rockonplease

Jun 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Online Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 April 2016
Really sorry to to hear that. But you shouldn't give up hope!
I don't think it will make too much of a difference if you apply paper based as far as your chances are concerned.
However, you should definitely apply again (either paper or online). If it's possible show them proof of better finances and property ownership. Also explain in your SOP what your long-term plans are and tell them as precisely as possible what you plan to do once you are back in Pakistan.

No idea about UCI though.

Also, could you please tell what date you applied and what date they told you their decision? I'm a Pakistani applicant too.

SM91

Jun 9, 2016
Hey
I am also applying for canadian study permit can you mail me copy of refusal letter if its okay with you ? I want to see what exactly is written in the refusal letter. My email id is grt_scorpion@hotmail.com
and another thing after how many days you got your rejection ?
and the financial resources point do you submitted 6 months statement ?
Please reply asap and please send me copy of your refusal letter pleaseeeee

SM91

Jun 9, 2016
affif said:
Hello every one Im from Pakistan
my online canada student visa is refused reason are :
-have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees
-You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision

Any one here who can give his or her view that should i apply again offline, i got admission into computer netwrks prog ryerson university.
Please tell what will be the UCI if i apply again
Hey
I am also applying for canadian study permit can you mail me copy of refusal letter if its okay with you ? I want to see what exactly is written in the refusal letter. My email id is grt_scorpion@hotmail.com
and another thing after how many days you got your rejection ?
and the financial resources point do you submitted 6 months statement ?
Please reply asap and please send me copy of your refusal letter pleaseeeee

jiayi29

Nov 9, 2015
So sorry to hear that. I think there are few cases where the refused applicants got it after trying submitting the application again in paper. But I guess everyone is different.

How much did you shown in your bank statement btw?

affif

May 6, 2016
applied on 30th march got rejected on 9th june. will be re applying on 20th june paper base. can anyone here help me about the UCI stuff? what will be my UCI ? is that the one mentioned in refusal letter ?

i showed aprox 35lac

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
is that the one mentioned in refusal letter ?
yes, it should state there in the left upper corner UCI XXXXXXXX. If it is not there it means they did not issue you one. Then skip that box.

-You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay.
it does not matter at all how you apply if you could not provide them with a proof of " sufficient and available financial resources" and ties in home country.

If you could tell what you provided the first time then people on the forum could tell you their opinion.

SM91

Jun 9, 2016
affif said:
applied on 30th march got rejected on 9th june. will be re applying on 20th june paper base. can anyone here help me about the UCI stuff? what will be my UCI ? is that the one mentioned in refusal letter ?

i showed aprox 35lac
I wanted to ask did they give you a detailed reson for rejection or just mentioned these two liner rejection reasons?

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i showed them bank account of around 50k CAD plus property papers saving certificates
Property means nothing.
Did you show them how you got those money onto bank account? Where from? What is the source of those money? Work? Savings? How long have been you saving? Was you income enough to save and to spend for living?

Also, how long was your studying in Canada supposed to be? 1 year? 2? 4?

And what about your ties in Pakistan?