+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online status changed to IN Process before getting 2nd AOR&RBVO status.is it ok?

jamy

May 25, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-4-2010
Doc's Request.
july 6-2010
Nomination.....
22-10-2010
AOR Received.
15-2-2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
received 6-12 month letter on 23-3-2012
Med's Request
waiting
Status of your application Explanation
APPLICATION RECEIVED
Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
We have received your application. After checking for completeness, a file has been created and the information from the application form was entered.

Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) - Eligibility Review CompleteThe review at the CIO-Sydney has been completed. A letter with additional information has been mailed.

RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE
Received by Visa Office
The application and documents have been received by the visa office.

VISA OFFICE ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE Visa Office - Eligibility Review Complete
The review of the application and supporting documents has been completed at the visa office. A letter with additional information has been mailed.

WITHDRAWN Application Withdrawn
We withdrew your application and your file has been closed.

IN PROCESS In Process
Based on review of your complete application package, it has been determined that your application is eligible for processing.
Processing has begun.

DECISION MADE(A decision has been made at this point.) Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

COMPLETE(This is the last step in the processing of your application.) Applicant Arrives in Canada and is Granted Permanent Residence
You will need to meet with an Immigration Officer who will verify your documents and grant you permanent residence if all is in order.

dear all

this is how my details are when i check online for my status.
my times lines are application sent to CIO on 14 april2010
1st AOR 6july
full application sent on 17 October 2010
2nd AOR 13 March2011

my status is in process since last week and yesterday i got my 2nd AOR.
what does it mean ?
am i in danger or safe or did they change the method of applicATION?
USUALLY YOU GET 2ND AOR AND AFTER CERTAIN TIME IT CHANGES TO "INPROCESS"
PLEASE COMMENT

sh_humayun

Mar 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
08-02-2013
jamy said:
Status of your application Explanation
APPLICATION RECEIVED
Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
We have received your application. After checking for completeness, a file has been created and the information from the application form was entered.

Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) - Eligibility Review CompleteThe review at the CIO-Sydney has been completed. A letter with additional information has been mailed.

RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE
Received by Visa Office
The application and documents have been received by the visa office.

VISA OFFICE ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE Visa Office - Eligibility Review Complete
The review of the application and supporting documents has been completed at the visa office. A letter with additional information has been mailed.

WITHDRAWN Application Withdrawn
We withdrew your application and your file has been closed.

IN PROCESS In Process
Based on review of your complete application package, it has been determined that your application is eligible for processing.
Processing has begun.

DECISION MADE(A decision has been made at this point.) Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

COMPLETE(This is the last step in the processing of your application.) Applicant Arrives in Canada and is Granted Permanent Residence
You will need to meet with an Immigration Officer who will verify your documents and grant you permanent residence if all is in order.

dear all

this is how my details are when i check online for my status.
my times lines are application sent to CIO on 14 april2010
1st AOR 6july
full application sent on 17 October 2010
2nd AOR 13 March2011

my status is in process since last week and yesterday i got my 2nd AOR.
what does it mean ?
am i in danger or safe or did they change the method of applicATION?
USUALLY YOU GET 2ND AOR AND AFTER CERTAIN TIME IT CHANGES TO "INPROCESS"
PLEASE COMMENT
Now a days there is little bit problem in Ecase status. AAfter getting 2AOR, your ecase state says that your documents are recieved bny visa office

JYPJ

Apr 28, 2011
Hi everyone! This is my first time here in this thread. I also applied for an immigration visa in canada and my application and documents were submitted in Oct 2010. I had a canadian immigration consultant to help me assist in the processing. They have submitted it to Nova Scotia and a tracking number was sent to me that the CIO already received it. However, it's been almost 6 months and I havent received any ticket (?) number where I can track the status of my application. I havent receieved any notice from NC as well that they have started working on my application as well. I applied for NOC for RN, immigrant.

I would like to ask if there's anyone from here with the same case as mine. Should I worry now that I havent received any ticket number yet? It's been 6 months now... I made a follow up on my lawyer and they said that they have already requested a follow up in NC and patience is still required since they had some changes in July 2010 that may cause the delays and they may handle cases uniquely as they have instructed me.

I'm looking forward for any response and it will be very much appreciated. Thanks and God bless us all! All the best!