+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

online processing

manp

Oct 10, 2018
i have applied for my permanent residence application.i am suddenly unable to check the status of my application online through online tool.it says there is no application matching my information.i am entering all the information correctly.i was able to check it few days ago.

anybody experienced same problem?

choo_i16

Jun 3, 2019
IRCC account or ecas? your passport showed proper first and last name ? for my case my passport only showed full name ( as last name). when i entered first time, i use first and last, later when i tried again after few days, it becomes match to my passport.

manp

Oct 10, 2018
i am checking it on online tool where you enter your personal information..i was able to check it few days ago with same information..but now it says no application found..
same with my name all in last name .but the thing is i was able to check it since i have applied....thats why i am wondering what happened now

choo_i16

Jun 3, 2019
i am checking it on online tool where you enter your personal information..i was able to check it few days ago with same information..but now it says no application found..
same with my name all in last name .but the thing is i was able to check it since i have applied....thats why i am wondering what happened now

u only able to check after you received AOR