+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Payment Receipt on CIC website???

Beehivefive

Star Member
May 30, 2013
Hello, everyone.

I have all the necessary paperwork to submit for my daughter's Canadian Certificate of Citizenship (as a daughter of a Canadian-born citizen) and just used the CIC website's online payments service, as suggested in the instructions. After making payment with a credit card, I got a receipt for the transaction, which I printed, but it does not sound like the receipt the Canadian Immigration asks for in the instructions, which state:

"At the end, click on the button to print out the CIC official receipt with barcode. Do not exit without printing the receipt!

Fill the Payer Information by hand. Attach bottom portion(copy 2) of this receipt to your completed application."

SO, this doesn't sound anything like what I printed up after paying. I definitely got a "transaction record" with a reference number and amount, etc., but there is no barcode to be found, and I have no idea what they mean about filling out "Payer Information by hand."

I'm at my wits end with getting all this stuff together, and this payment issue really stings. (I just want to send this thing out already!) Any help in this problem would be MUCH appreciated!!!!!

MadeInCanada

Oct 15, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
18-10-2012
Interview........
26-05-2013
Passport Req..
27-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2013
LANDED..........
July 1st 2013

should look like this.

Beehivefive

Star Member
May 30, 2013
Thanks for the pic. The receipt I got after making payment did not look at all like that, although it did look official. Am I supposed to get the one with the barcode via email?

jay2013

Jun 7, 2013
I am in same situation . I neither got barcode receipt nor i got it in email. So i called CIC and agent said she gonna email to production department and they gonna send receipt in my email in 5 to 10 business days .I am just waiting for that receipt now and this wait is killin me

Beehivefive

Star Member
May 30, 2013
Glad to hear you could get through to an agent. I just found out that I cannot reach CIC by phone from the United States. Anyone have any way that someone outside Canada can talk to an actual CIC agent about online payments and such?

wowsers

Feb 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MadeInCanada said:

should look like this.
Not exactly like that any longer: I made a payment on line yesterday without difficulty. The bottom half is the same as Made in Canada's (save that the barcode does not appear a second time) but the top half is now different. I would gladly photocopy mine for information if I knew how! There are no boxes in the top half. The narrative line by line is: (1) Official Receipt (bilingual) (2) barcode on the middle of the page (3) On-line, giving time of payment (4) ACCT followed by credit card details (most of which are blanked out) and the details of the amount paid (5) Receipt number (repeating the number of the barcode) (6) date of payment (7) bilingual thanks. Hope that helps!

jay2013

Jun 7, 2013
youssefazmi said:
Dears ,

i have same situation here , did you found any solution for this ??!!
as i canot send my application :(

i got my receipt after 10 days in e mail. i had to call them few times though..

dennys

Dec 16, 2013
Please help.

after i paid my fees, the official receipt didn't displayed, i have only receipt (transaction approved). Also I cheked my payment at the cic web site, there are no payment. what should i do. help.

dennys

Dec 16, 2013
Beehivefive said:
Hello, everyone.

I have all the necessary paperwork to submit for my daughter's Canadian Certificate of Citizenship (as a daughter of a Canadian-born citizen) and just used the CIC website's online payments service, as suggested in the instructions. After making payment with a credit card, I got a receipt for the transaction, which I printed, but it does not sound like the receipt the Canadian Immigration asks for in the instructions, which state:

"At the end, click on the button to print out the CIC official receipt with barcode. Do not exit without printing the receipt!

Fill the Payer Information by hand. Attach bottom portion(copy 2) of this receipt to your completed application."

SO, this doesn't sound anything like what I printed up after paying. I definitely got a "transaction record" with a reference number and amount, etc., but there is no barcode to be found, and I have no idea what they mean about filling out "Payer Information by hand."

I'm at my wits end with getting all this stuff together, and this payment issue really stings. (I just want to send this thing out already!) Any help in this problem would be MUCH appreciated!!!!!
did you solve the problem? I have the same problem...