+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLINE MEMBERS PLS. REPLY - WORK EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ocean555

Nov 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HELLO EVERYONE :)

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IN ECO. CLASSES FORM, FOR 11. WORK EXPERIENCE...

THEY ASK 'FROM' & 'TO'.......... SO I AM WORKING AT THE MOMENT........SO DO I PUT THE APPLICATION SIGNING DATE FOR 'TO' DATE..... I MEAN I AM STILL WORKING...OR CAN I WRITE ..

FROM TO
2005 PRESENT ??

AND ALSO FOR SENDING TO VISA OFFICE........ THT TIME WE SHUD UPDATE THE DATE OR KEEP BOTH SETS OF APPLICATION SAME?

IF THE DATE IS TILL APPLICATION DATE, THEY'LL KNO I AM CURRENTLY EMPLOYED RIGHT?

APPRECIATE ANY RESPONSE.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK...I LOVE THIS SITE..IT HAS HELPED ME A LOT..I TRIED SEARCHING SOME TOPICS FOR THIS DOUBT BUT CUDNT GET ANYTHING SPECIFIC....

THANKS EVRYONE :) GOD BLESS!!!

Albularyo

Star Member
Sep 17, 2009
Manila
Hello,

ocean555 said:
HELLO EVERYONE :)

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IN ECO. CLASSES FORM, FOR 11. WORK EXPERIENCE...

THEY ASK 'FROM' & 'TO'.......... SO I AM WORKING AT THE MOMENT........SO DO I PUT THE APPLICATION SIGNING DATE FOR 'TO' DATE..... I MEAN I AM STILL WORKING...OR CAN I WRITE ..

FROM TO
2005 PRESENT ??

AND ALSO FOR SENDING TO VISA OFFICE........ THT TIME WE SHUD UPDATE THE DATE OR KEEP BOTH SETS OF APPLICATION SAME?

IF THE DATE IS TILL APPLICATION DATE, THEY'LL KNO I AM CURRENTLY EMPLOYED RIGHT?

APPRECIATE ANY RESPONSE.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK...I LOVE THIS SITE..IT HAS HELPED ME A LOT..I TRIED SEARCHING SOME TOPICS FOR THIS DOUBT BUT CUDNT GET ANYTHING SPECIFIC....

THANKS EVRYONE :) GOD BLESS!!!
1st - Put the word "Present" on the TO part if you are still working there or doing the same thing.
2nd - once you submit another document to the visa office - you have to sign it again so put the date when you signed it.

hth

ocean555

Nov 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS........BUT JUST WANT TO HIGHLIGHT WHAT THE INSTRUCTION GUIDE SAYS .......

LIST ALL OCCUPATIONS YOU HAVE HAD IN THE 10 YEARS PRECEDING THE DATE OF YOUR APPLICATION.

ANYWAYS.....THNX FOR REPLYING..APPRECIATE IT :)

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NO guys, be careful not to write; present or upto date, or any stuff like that in the date blanks, make sure to write the application date, we have many cases here in the forum who got their applications sent back because of that specific reason (present, till now, upto date....etc, instead of writing the application date).

When you send your full application to the local visa office, it is better to update the dates written in your application to the application date.

kyle

Oct 13, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-July-2016
Re: ONLINE MEMBERS PLS. REPLY - WORK EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes that is correct...

what you can do about that is...
just place the month and year when you submitted your documents to NS

example...

from 2008/10
to 2009/10

considering that you submitted your documents 2009/10
so that would indicate "up to present"

then in the activity place there present job / position (up to present)

so there!

Totbatot

Oct 20, 2009
Re: ONLINE MEMBERS PLS. REPLY - WORK EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ professional 1

I have sent my application writing "NOW" in the To field where I am still working and living. I have raised this question on this forum and I found that it's ok to do so.
Could you please point me where ppl get their applications back due to this. I am so confused as I have sent my application 2nd time.

Thanks

jakram

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Hyderabad(Sindh) Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov'2009
Doc's Request.
Jan'2010
AOR Received.
(2nd)Feb'2010
File Transfer...
30-06-10 to London

kyle said:
yes that is correct...

what you can do about that is...
just place the month and year when you submitted your documents to NS

example...

from 2008/10
to 2009/10

considering that you submitted your documents 2009/10
so that would indicate "up to present"

then in the activity place there present job / position (up to present)

so there!

Bingo, u are right, i did in the same way, just putting the current month (2009/11) in to feild for current employment.

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Totbatot said:
@ professional 1

I have sent my application writing "NOW" in the To field where I am still working and living. I have raised this question on this forum and I found that it's ok to do so.
Could you please point me where ppl get their applications back due to this. I am so confused as I have sent my application 2nd time.

Thanks

I cannot find the exact thread about that point, it was almost 4 weeks ago, and yes again, i am sure that the person who made the thread stated that his application was sent back because he wrote "now" in the date blank for his work experience instead of writing the application date. He said that they instructed him in the explaination letter which was sent for him with his application to fix that mistake and write the application date when he re send it.

Albularyo

Star Member
Sep 17, 2009
Manila
my friend put the word Present instead and got pass it without any problem. the IO do know that they are supposed to be assessing the period of employment as of the application date either the applicant put the application date or Present or up to present. That's very obvious but then again it all depends on the IO.

ELAR

Oct 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2009
Doc's Request.
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
April 28, 2010
File Transfer...
In process at Buffalo: Aug 17, 2010
Med's Request
Oct 27, 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 4, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 24, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 26, 2011
LANDED..........
May 26, 2011
Wow, I did the same thing, adding "until now", this is the case of almost all forms for instance. Schedule 1 question 15 Addresses. It will be required a date too. what is the correct way then?

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ELAR said:
Wow, I did the same thing, adding "until now", this is the case of almost all forms for instance. Schedule 1 question 15 Addresses. It will be required a date too. what is the correct way then?
The Norm In European (English) Countries is and has always been: TO --- DATE, which will mean up to that point in time.

Not only is NOW grammatically incorrect, it is not used. (maybe in other countries but not in English Speaking Countries that I know of).

I have not seen To ---PRESENT being used. This may be acceptable but sounds grammatically incorrect to me.

So, To ----DATE is in my view the best form to be used.

sheena21

Star Member
Nov 2, 2009
professional 1 said:
NO guys, be careful not to write; present or upto date, or any stuff like that in the date blanks, make sure to write the application date, we have many cases here in the forum who got their applications sent back because of that specific reason (present, till now, upto date....etc, instead of writing the application date).

When you send your full application to the local visa office, it is better to update the dates written in your application to the application date.
Hi ocean555,
professional 1 is correct, write the date when you submitted your docs, like what i've did=)