+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online downloaded EPF statement as Proof of Fund

Deep29

Feb 23, 2017
Hi Guys,

I have one question related to proof of fund.

As I have read over this forum, we can show EPF (employee and employer share excluding Pension Fund) as a proof of fund.
I am also falling short of balance in saving and FDs so thinking to cover up by using EPF as proof of fund.

So my question is :
1. Can I use the EPF statement downloaded from Online UAN portal?
2. If yes, does it need to be attested?

Actaully, PF office over my location is refusing to provide the statement and balance certificate, their explanation - "Everything is online now, we can not provide such certificate". Also, they are not attesting the online downloaded statement.

Anyone experienced, please help.

iCanada2017

Mar 14, 2017
Hello,

1. Forum members have used the EPF statement in the past and it has been accepted.
Refer to this post topic : Procedure to get PF Balance Certificate and A/C statement from PF OFFICE - INDIA

2. The EPF online statement did not require any attestation.

If possible, you could also mention your UAN on your employer reference letter to support the EPF statement.

All the best!

Reactions: sanojv

sanojv

Sep 9, 2019
India
Hi Guys,

I have one question related to proof of fund.

As I have read over this forum, we can show EPF (employee and employer share excluding Pension Fund) as a proof of fund.
I am also falling short of balance in saving and FDs so thinking to cover up by using EPF as proof of fund.

So my question is :
1. Can I use the EPF statement downloaded from Online UAN portal?
2. If yes, does it need to be attested?

Actaully, PF office over my location is refusing to provide the statement and balance certificate, their explanation - "Everything is online now, we can not provide such certificate". Also, they are not attesting the online downloaded statement.

Anyone experienced, please help.
Have completed the PR process with online PF statement