May 22, 2021
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
22-05-2021
AOR Received.
01-09-2021

Reddy1212

Oct 17, 2014
Hi, I applied for citizenship application in the month of May along with my wife and daughter. I and my daughter's AOR received but not received for my wife. I believe I forgot to include her email in the application.
Can anyone suggest how to get my wife's AOR?

Thanks
Vasu

Taha786

May 22, 2021
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
22-05-2021
AOR Received.
01-09-2021
My application got submitted successfully on May 24th but I never received an automated email. Initially they did send a verification code to create online application though(if it means something). So can you please share the email ID from where you get the automated email post submission? Does that mean my application did not get through and I should again apply offline? I think lot of people who applied online did not receive automated email. Has anyone in that pool received AOR yet?
Hi
Is there any update on your application.

Qazi 0900

Nov 3, 2021
Hello, I am in a bit of fix here.
My online tracker is showing oath date of 17th of november, i haven’t received any e-mail yet for the confirmation as they only send a few days before the oath date.
Now i have booked vacation starting from December 4th to January 14th 2022, already paid for and non refundable.

If i take the oath, would i be able to travel?
If not, can i reschedule the oath, i dont care if it comes in 3-4 months?
If i can reschedule, should i do it now via the webform or do i have to wait till i get the email.

Thanks

RJ2020

Oct 29, 2020
Hello, I am in a bit of fix here.
My online tracker is showing oath date of 17th of november, i haven’t received any e-mail yet for the confirmation as they only send a few days before the oath date.
Now i have booked vacation starting from December 4th to January 14th 2022, already paid for and non refundable.

If i take the oath, would i be able to travel?
If not, can i reschedule the oath, i dont care if it comes in 3-4 months?
If i can reschedule, should i do it now via the webform or do i have to wait till i get the email.

Thanks
It depends my friend. Are you going outside Canada? If yes, after the oath, you need a valid Canadian passport in order to come back to Canada. If you need a passport, you need a citizenship certificate to apply for a passport. Without a valid Canadian passport, you cannot return to Canada, unless traveling through the USA land border and then Canada. No more explanation since you have not exactly defined your travel purposes.

Regarding the oath, yes, you can reschedule the oath with a resealable explanation, but dude! seriously?!!! people are waiting for the oath ceremony for more than 2 years! You wanna delay this opportunity for a vacation? You should be out of your mind to do it, honestly with all respect! It might take a year to have the oath ceremony booked again! 2019 applicants are still waiting for the oath, my friend. Be reasonable!

Regarding your last question, you can send a web form or call them, but again, please! think! Think before losing this precious opportunity!

Qazi 0900

Nov 3, 2021
It depends my friend. Are you going outside Canada? If yes, after the oath, you need a valid Canadian passport in order to come back to Canada. If you need a passport, you need a citizenship certificate to apply for a passport. Without a valid Canadian passport, you cannot return to Canada, unless traveling through the USA land border and then Canada. No more explanation since you have not exactly defined your travel purposes.

Regarding the oath, yes, you can reschedule the oath with a resealable explanation, but dude! seriously?!!! people are waiting for the oath ceremony for more than 2 years! You wanna delay this opportunity for a vacation? You should be out of your mind to do it, honestly with all respect! It might take a year to have the oath ceremony booked again! 2019 applicants are still waiting for the oath, my friend. Be reasonable!

Regarding your last question, you can send a web form or call them, but again, please! think! Think before losing this precious opportunity!
Thanks very much for your feedback and advise, actually I’m traveling to Qatar for my wedding and then Pakistan to see my parents.
wondering how much time it takes to get the certificate? I know that we can apply for passport on rush request and get it in 3-4 days.
Wondering if we can get the certificate in 2-3 days after taking the oath? My USA visa got expired last year so should I renew the visa for USA? Seems very difficult situation for me

Temmilee

Apr 27, 2018
Hi all. So I submitted my application around August and just few days ago, I received an email about some missing documents so I added the documents and resubmitted. Hence my question, is my submission date calculated from the date I submitted in August or from when I resubmitted? I also got confirmation email from both submissions and was told my AoR will come a bit longer. Pls what does that means??

RJ2020

Oct 29, 2020
Hi all. So I submitted my application around August and just few days ago, I received an email about some missing documents so I added the documents and resubmitted. Hence my question, is my submission date calculated from the date I submitted in August or from when I resubmitted? I also got confirmation email from both submissions and was told my AoR will come a bit longer. Pls what does that means??
From the date you submitted. You had some missing documents. They should include it in your application. It’s not that time consuming, but you should wait a little longer to receive the AOR, in comparison to other applicants. Don’t worry. You will hear good news soon and will receive your AOR soon. Good luck!

Reactions: Temmilee

Temmilee

Apr 27, 2018
From the date you submitted. You had some missing documents. They should include it in your application. It’s not that time consuming, but you should wait a little longer to receive the AOR, in comparison to other applicants. Don’t worry. You will hear good news soon and will receive your AOR soon. Good luck!
Thanks for your reply. Hopefully soon.

RJ2020

Oct 29, 2020
Thanks very much for your feedback and advise, actually I’m traveling to Qatar for my wedding and then Pakistan to see my parents.
wondering how much time it takes to get the certificate? I know that we can apply for passport on rush request and get it in 3-4 days.
Wondering if we can get the certificate in 2-3 days after taking the oath? My USA visa got expired last year so should I renew the visa for USA? Seems very difficult situation for me
I’m not sure how long it takes for your certificate to come. Usually it takes 2-3 weeks. Some people had to wait much longer, but 2-3 days? I strongly doubt it. However, I’ve heard some people asked the officer after ceremony to send the certificate sooner. If my memory serve, one applicant claimed that this request had a big impact on the waiting time to receive the certificate and received it within 2 weeks. I’m not sure though. My memory does not completely serve in this matter unfortunately.

Honestly speaking, I have no comment about your US Visa. Completely up to you. I understand your situation though, and I’m really sorry about it.

Temmilee

Apr 27, 2018
Hi all. I submitted an application online in August and no AOR yet. Although I know the reason but to my surprise, I checked my application just today and noticed I have a UCI number. Pls is this normal? I’m noticing this for the first time. Thanks.

Drupesh

Dec 23, 2022
Hello Guys,

I need someone inside on AOR for online citizenship application. I have sent/applied my citizenship on Sept 16th 2022 online and till have received my AOR yet. Does anyone have idea where we can check the status and I tried contacting IRCC and they replied saying "we are still reviewing your application".

Appreciate your inputs!

Thanks
Drupesh