Med's Done....
Not reqd
Interview........
Not reqd
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-12
LANDED..........
28-08-2012
I am planning to apply fr TRV through online application. I want to go along with my husband on 15th of june as the purpose of visit is on 17th of june, his graduation ceremony. He is taking another program also. Currently i am in india and will br travelling to abu dhabi on 6 th of june, as i am a permanent resident of UAE. If i apply online is there any center tht i have to choose for passport submission? How long the whole proces will take? Hw soon i will get back ny passport as the date of travel is just 2 weeks away. I have all papers ready.. But confused about the mode of applying.
Please share ur suggestions asap.

pinklily

Apr 24, 2013
Hi
If you got thru the Canadian visa site you will get to know that they give preference to online submission. Even if you submit in person they treat it as send through mail. Processing time for TRV is about 30days . I had applied thru online and got request for passport after 35days.

epong

Jul 24, 2012
AbuDhabi, UAE
Visa Office......
CHC Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-12
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Not reqd
Interview........
Not reqd
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-12
LANDED..........
28-08-2012
But in the website processibg tine according to abudhabi office is only 3-5days for online applications. Is there any way to track our application? Need to mention any center? How we are sending/submitting passport?

shanelee153

May 29, 2013
pinklily said:
Hi
If you got thru the Canadian visa site you will get to know that they give preference to online submission. Even if you submit in person they treat it as send through mail. Processing time for TRV is about 30days . I had applied thru online and got request for passport after 35days.
I totally agree with you.

pinkspark

Jun 5, 2013
pinklily - you got passport request after 35 DAYS ?!! when was this.. ? this year ? Did you finally get your visa ?