+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONIP application - IELTS expiration

thirupathirao

Sep 16, 2017
I received Notification Of Interest letter on August 1,2019.. I submitted my documents to ONIP within due time and currently my application is under processing by ONIP. My IELTS score is going to expire soon,so I would like to know what I should do next in the below scenarios.

Scenario-1 :

My Application is under processing by ONIP and my IELTS score is expired,which will lead to my Express entry profile expiration as well. I have IELTS score LRWS(8.5,9,7,8) when my profile picked by ONIP with CRS438.

so should I need to make sure to have the same previous IELTS score LRWS(8.5,9,7,8) or Above when I create new express entry profile?
OR
Should I need to have valid IELTS score LRWS(6,6,6,6 - CLB7) required by ONIP ?

Scenario-2 :
I received Nomination from ONIP but waiting for ITA , meanwhile my IELTS score is expired,which will lead to my Express entry profile expiration as well. I have IELTS score LRWS(8.5,9,7,8) when my profile picked by ONIP with CRS438.

Based on the documentation I got to know that I need to send an email to ONIP showing the evidence of my expired Express entry profile and asking ONIP to link the Nomination to new Express entry profile . is my understanding correct ?

Should I need to make sure to have the same previous IELTS score LRWS(8.5,9,7,8) or Above when I create new express entry profile?

OR

Should I need to have valid IELTS score LRWS(6,6,6,6 - CLB7) required by ONIP ?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you In Advance .