+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ON PNP-reference letter needed for verification-after PPR?

samakha

Oct 17, 2014
fenomenalb said:
Got the infamous call...expect to hear something in the next couple of months bla bla bla and bla
may I know timeline of your application? Date of nomination? when did your application receive by CIC?

ananas

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
06-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Interview........
N/A RPRF request: 16-04-2015

fenomenalb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
Sure, March 10th applicant to CIC. Applied for PNP in september 2013 under master's grad without job offer (I did have full time permanent employment straight out of school but just didn't want to get my employer involved).

samakha said:
may I know timeline of your application? Date of nomination? when did your application receive by CIC?

shareview

Jun 6, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
Not Required
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Not Required
File Transfer...
30-05-2017
Med's Request
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Interview........
Waived off as per gcms notes
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2017
LANDED..........
27-09-2017
fenomenalb said:
Got the infamous call...expect to hear something in the next couple of months bla bla bla and bla
what call did u get?

ananas

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
06-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Interview........
N/A RPRF request: 16-04-2015
Have any other ON PNP received AOR?

Sandipppp

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
10-3-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
07-04-2015
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
Passport Req..
03-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2015
LANDED..........
19-06-2015
Need some suggestions from you guys.

My file received by CIO on August 25/2014, under int. Student with a job offer. I am still awaiting AOR.

I had received a letter from OPNP to support the extension of my work permit. My work permit is expiring March 15/2015 and the nomination is expiring in January. Therefore, i would like to seek some help from you guys as to when should i apply work permit extension keeping in mind that CIO deferred issuing AOR, but wee lately saw someone getting an AOR which is a good sign.

I hope and pray that everyone gets their AOR very soon. Good Luck!!
Please advise if i can apply for work ext. now with the help of OPNP letter?

Thanks in advance!!
Sandeep

AINP_SRS_Engg

Oct 25, 2014
Hi Guys,

I was nominated by Ontario as an International Student and I applied to PR but after seeing the treatment of O-PNP by Fedral government, I left my full time job and ran to Alberta and got a job which is better than my expectations. I have got my file number in AINP in less than 3 weeks and hoping for the nomination soon.

Bye bye ontario. So all you guys don't worry and move to other provinces if you can. I spent $3000 on O-PNP and PR and got nothing. It's a money making machine for them. AINP is free no fee nothing.

I really hate the treatment of my application from Fedral. I ordered my GCMS notes and there is not a single line change in my last 3 GCMS notes. No work on my file since July 25th.

I feel happy now and frustrated for you all and I understand what you all are going through.

All the best.

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
AINP_SRS_Engg said:
Hi Guys,

I was nominated by Ontario as an International Student and I applied to PR but after seeing the treatment of O-PNP by Fedral government, I left my full time job and ran to Alberta and got a job which is better than my expectations. I have got my file number in AINP in less than 3 weeks and hoping for the nomination soon.

Bye bye ontario. So all you guys don't worry and move to other provinces if you can. I spent $3000 on O-PNP and PR and got nothing. It's a money making machine for them. AINP is free no fee nothing.

I really hate the treatment of my application from Fedral. I ordered my GCMS notes and there is not a single line change in my last 3 GCMS notes. No work on my file since July 25th.

I feel happy now and frustrated for you all and I understand what you all are going through.

All the best.
Congrats for getting ur AINP file number. Everyone is not same situation like you .. you might still have year or so in ur work permit but many people does not have that.

AINP timelines for issuing certificates is even worse than Federal process these day ..

best of luck though in your new job ..

hime

Jun 15, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
22-05-2015
AINP_SRS_Engg said:
Hi Guys,

All the best.
Dude...I am also about to apply for FSW in coming week. O-PNP just wasted my money and time.

alaneagle

Oct 26, 2014
Hi guys,

I've just graduated and I'm going to apply for the OPNP under international master stream. I have some questions I hope you could help me.

Do I need to send the criminal record check at the stage of provincial nomination? or after I got this nomination and apply to CIC?

I was already granted the degree, so do I need to send my transcript along with the degree? If yes, should it be a copy or an official version sent directly from my university?

I also read threads related to this OPNP and it seems that this program comes to an end this year, so according to you guys, should I apply for this program at the moment? on this program's website, they also said that they do not process the application during December and January. So if I apply at the moment, it should take me 5 months (3 months + December + January) to receive smt from them, that means until March, am I correct?

If this program is really going to an end soon, how about our application after that? Will they still process it?

Thank you all!

jeff.torbain

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
OK Good people ...
I've been reading and reading ... and I honestly can't decide ... need your HELP!!
For someone who has already applied to ON PNP (Back in June 2013) Master Graduate stream ... now has been employed for 2 years and his file is now IN HOLD thanks to QA at CIC, do you suggest:
a) Apply to Federal CEC quickly before Jan 2015 and Express Entry kicks in
b) Wait for EE and apply through EE in Jan 2015
c) Apply through Family Sponsorship program (my wife is Canadian citizen)
c) None of the above (stick with ON PNP until SOMETHING happens)

I will not hold anyone bound to their helpful answers, just give me your opinion.
Thanks,
JT

traxton

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
jeff.torbain said:
OK Good people ...
I've been reading and reading ... and I honestly can't decide ... need your HELP!!
For someone who has already applied to ON PNP (Back in June 2013) Master Graduate stream ... now has been employed for 2 years and his file is now IN HOLD thanks to QA at CIC, do you suggest:
a) Apply to Federal CEC quickly before Jan 2015 and Express Entry kicks in
b) Wait for EE and apply through EE in Jan 2015
c) Apply through Family Sponsorship program (my wife is Canadian citizen)
c) None of the above (stick with ON PNP until SOMETHING happens)

I will not hold anyone bound to their helpful answers, just give me your opinion.
Thanks,
JT
Wait for EE since it has the fastest processing time of less than 6 months (or so it claims but it is worth the gamble). Or if you don't mind the hassle and the costs, apply for a, b and c then you'll just have to wait for a, b, c or d, whichever one comes first you'll get the PR. Perhaps if you get four PRs you could share the love and distribute to us haha.