+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ON PNP-reference letter needed for verification-after PPR?

gambler_2006

Jul 14, 2012
If you think logically you will find one thing which I am thinking right now. The QA process started from june 2014. Before there was no issue. I know a person who applied in august 2013 through ontario pnp and he got his pr in may 2014. Ontario was not giving certificates last year after august. They started giving this year after feb 2014. Now bulk of application started to develop now at cic stage which delayed further because of qa.
That is why you will find mand many who were decision made before june 2014 but suddenly in june 2014 they got n hold.
But eventually I think that sometime its gona break as the bulk would keep on increasing as ontario is not stopping its certificates

traxton

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
torca said:
After QA call did any one have any movement on the file ALL ONPNP please reply..
For me, after the QA call my ecas still reads "Medical Received". I believe everyone else from "Application Received-No AOR" to "Decision Made" are on a standstill post-QA-call with no updates to their applications.

traxton

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
gambler_2006 said:
Are these all QA calls from PNP ONtario or from CIC????
Based on the email I received, it is from the Government of Ontario, PNP department. Don't know whether that falls under PNP Ontario or CIC, but I suspect it is the former.

karenv

Jul 8, 2014
ON PNP office told me that if you do not receive a call or an email, it means that you are not selected for QA exercise. I just wonder if I am not selected, why my application didn't move at all.

gambler_2006

Jul 14, 2012
When did u submit your application to cic?

karenv said:
ON PNP office told me that if you do not receive a call or an email, it means that you are not selected for QA exercise. I just wonder if I am not selected, why my application didn't move at all.

traxton

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
LibraNova said:
I did my in June 2013, is there any one else in the same timeline.
June 2013 and no PPR yet?! Shocking to hear that especially when Dec 2013/Jan 2014 applicants already have PPR.

LibraNova

Jul 11, 2014
traxton said:
June 2013 and no PPR yet?! Shocking to hear that especially when Dec 2013/Jan 2014 applicants already have PPR.
I got PPR but then the returned the passport without stamping

traxton

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
LibraNova said:
When did you apply ? and under what category
ON PNP, application received in Apr 2014. PPR with passport returned without stamping? So what exactly is the status of your application now? When did you get PPR and did you call CIC to ask why you didn't receive the stamping?

LibraNova

Jul 11, 2014
traxton said:
ON PNP, application received in Apr 2014. PPR with passport returned without stamping? So what exactly is the status of your application now? When did you get PPR and did you call CIC to ask why you didn't receive the stamping?
This happened to many people who applied through ON-PNP and the passport was returned without stamping. Go to the first page of this forum to see the email that applicants received that will give you better understanding of the picture.

kaka188

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
I have a similar scenario PPR. Passports returned without stamping with verification letters and documents. No change still in progress. I applied for OWP did not use it yet.

LibraNova

Jul 11, 2014
kaka188 said:
I have a similar scenario PPR. Passports returned with outstamping with verification letters and documents. No change still in progress. I applied for OWP did not use it yet.
Kaka : When did you apply ? and do you know what happens if meds get expired. Did you order GCMS ?