Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LANDED..........
15th October 2010
How far with "before Nov 28th applications"? Has any forum member received any information from the CIC lately?

Has anything changed yet? I mean like the CIC using the new rules to sort out all the old applications?

Iam in the old rules category and recently received a 120 days notice to submit documents for initial screening anyone in the same boat?

piolo

Star Member
Mar 30, 2009
tony , there is a topic re-this initiated by BobbyB. Please share with us development of

your case, I am keeping a watchful eye particularly on your ielts points. Pls. share with me

if they awarded you full points for language prof for we have the same results and I also took it

Nov. 2007, before submitting my application in november also of the same year.

Bozica

Feb 2, 2009
Hi Tonnyinchina

Would you please elaborate where and when you applied? Ours is also old case.

Regards

tonnyinchina

Star Member
Mar 21, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LANDED..........
15th October 2010
piolo said:
tony , there is a topic re-this initiated by BobbyB. Please share with us development of

your case, I am keeping a watchful eye particularly on your ielts points. Pls. share with me

if they awarded you full points for language prof for we have the same results and I also took it

Nov. 2007, before submitting my application in november also of the same year.
Piolo..I just got my 120 days notice to submit my documents for initial assessment. Iam assembling the package now hopefully within 7 days from now I'll send it.I guess am still in the early stages.How far have u gone?

tonnyinchina

Star Member
Mar 21, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LANDED..........
15th October 2010
Bozica said:
Hi Tonnyinchina

Would you please elaborate where and when you applied? Ours is also old case.

Regards
Beijing office... early 2007

piolo

Star Member
Mar 30, 2009
tonny,

So sorry but the topic initiated by Bobby B is for London visa office only for 2007 applicants.

Anyway, I am so happy that you have your 120day letter already, whereas we are still in the

waiting mode. Please share with me the points they gave you for ielts as I said we have the

same results. Good luck hope everything will run smoothly!!!

Piolo

Canary

Mar 12, 2009
hi everyone

its been a while since i have written because i have been waiting for a reply from the london visa office. Anyway I applied in October 2006, I was asked for all supporting documents in Feb 2009, I sent all the documents in by the deadline of May 6th 2009. I have now received a letter from the London visa office asking me and my family to do medicals and send them within 60 days. This is really good news and im
really happy.

However, the London visa office did send me back alot of documents that they requested which was really surprising because it included the police reports! proof of funds! and all my qualifications. A bit annoying as all this cost me alot of money to provide, anyway at least nothing was missing.

so i guess after the medicals there is another two to three month wait.