+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP

zamrak

May 5, 2018
#120 minutes ago
I have recieved NOI from Ontario. Kindly clarify the next step.

Do I have to login on OINP website, register and submit online application with in 45 days from issue of NOI

Or

OINP will notify registration opening then only I can login, register and submit online application within 14 days.

Kindly explain the step of OINP login, registration and application submission process
Hi I need help with OINP please. Can we chat please.

drjineshshah

Mar 15, 2024
THERE IS ONE QUESTION : 31110 NOC CODE INCLUDE SELF EMPLOYED DENTISTS OR NOT?I AM HAVING MY OWN DENTAL CLINIC SINCE 12 YEARS.SO SHOULD I FALL UNDER NOC 31110 CODE OR NOT FOR ONTARIO IMMIGRATION NOMINEE PROGRAME?

Naneet

Feb 13, 2020
Hello , please assist urgently.
I have submitted my oinp application and got email from then that my file has been withdrawn related to 2 incomplete forms. It was mention in that email that i have to register my new EOI and receive another invitation begore submitting a new application.
So i am not clear what to do next? In past , I received NOI with human capital priority stream & i saw some videos on youtube they said i cant register a new application on human capital because its only eligible for the candidates who got picked as a selected candidates by ontario government through pool. So i am clueless what do to next.