+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - tImeline from DIP to Nomination in 2023

KEVIN JIBUNMA

May 10, 2019
hello,
please is it compulsory that my employer must pay the employee compliance fee? before the oinp support letter can be used? i am presently on maintained status before receiving my nomination.
kindly advice if my employer will need to pay the compliance fee? or not since i came with lmia 2 years ago
this is urgent your reviews are important

Choudhary2800

Star Member
Oct 1, 2019
hello,
please is it compulsory that my employer must pay the employee compliance fee? before the oinp support letter can be used? i am presently on maintained status before receiving my nomination.
kindly advice if my employer will need to pay the compliance fee? or not since i came with lmia 2 years ago
this is urgent your reviews are important
Yes, it is compulsory. Employer must pay compliance fee if you want to extend your work permit. if it is valid more than enough time then no need to apply closed work permit

KEVIN JIBUNMA

May 10, 2019
Yes, it is compulsory. Employer must pay compliance fee if you want to extend your work permit. if it is valid more than enough time then no need to apply closed work permit
THANK YOU. any employer is qualified right? since the person has been nominated by the province and got the work permit support letter?

mohnish27

Jul 4, 2024
Hello everyone!
I have one query. My Crs was 470 when i got OINP HCP NOI on 21st march and applied on 15th april. My ielts is expiring tomorrow. Previous score- (LRWS- 9,8.5,7,7) and I didn’t receive the same score new score- (LRWS- 8.5,7.5,6.5,6.5). My CRS score drops down to 405 points.My profile is in assessment Stage. What should i do? Shall I reappear for ielts or OINP considers the same score when i applied?
Please answer