+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Tech Draw: October 15th 2020 -

Komal_K

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
Hello All,

I received an ITA today. It was nice walking through with everyone. Congratulations to those who received the ITA, and best of luck to those still anticipating.
Congratulations and thank you everyone for the support!!
I have received ITA as well.Is it okay if I reuse the Bank and Employment(reference letters,payslips etc) documents which I uploaded for OINP as they are not 6 months old yet?
Except PCC and Medicals,all documents can be reused in ITA?

Reactions: Helensnook

Komal_K

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
I haven't gotten any ITA. In order to qualify for the Ontario nomination program, I just need to select Ontario as intended residential province in my express entry profile right ? Just want to make sure i don't miss any step
If you have already received the nomination from OINP and score has been updated in your EE profile,then I think ITA should have been received.

Rohan99

Mar 21, 2017
If you have already received the nomination from OINP and score has been updated in your EE profile,then I think ITA should have been received.
Hi..

Congratulations on receiving ITA

I had a couple of questions with regard to the NOI I received on March 2 2021

1 )I have completed my MBA (Post graduate Diploma 1 year as per WES) & BCOM (bachelor’s degree as per WES ) What answer should i select for the below question ?

What is your highest level of education for which you received an educational credential? Mandatory Help

Secondary school (high school)
One-year post-secondary program
Two-year post-secondary program
Three-year post-secondary program
Bachelor's degree
Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees
Professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession
University degree at the Master's level
University degree at the Doctoral (PhD) level
Other

2 ) I have the reference letter for my previous job which ( NOC 1112) as per the IRCC format but for my current job I do not have a reference letter.
For my current job (NOC 0111) I have a interview scheduled mail with JD attached, Offer letter ( has my comp , hrs and designation), employment letter only stating my date of joining and designation and pay stubs. What should I do ?

Also I have received the NOI coz of the NOC code 112

Thanks in advance

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I have received ITA as well.Is it okay if I reuse the Bank and Employment(reference letters,payslips etc) documents which I uploaded for OINP as they are not 6 months old yet?
Better to get the same bank documents again and yes you can reuse all documents except PCC and medicals. If you are claiming points for your current job, better to get another reference letter with recent date.

haaron28

Jan 7, 2021
Sorry I've not received any nomination/ITA. Just submitted my EE profile only. I'm asking to qualify for the nomination program from Ontario, I just need to tick the box choosing Ontario as my destination province to live in my EE application portal right ?

Reactions: Komal_K

Elmikel

Mar 3, 2021
Hi guys, I need help here. My application is still on assessment since 25th of January NOC 2172. I sent a mail to OINP last week Thursday but no change yet

urashu06

Oct 19, 2020
Sorry I've not received any nomination/ITA. Just submitted my EE profile only. I'm asking to qualify for the nomination program from Ontario, I just need to tick the box choosing Ontario as my destination province to live in my EE application portal right ?
Yes.

urashu06

Oct 19, 2020
Great!
I have also received ITA and thinking to re-use the same documents for this purpose. I am thinking to mention my current job in personal history instead of the work history section in the profile to avoid new document collection.

Will submit my profile by this weekend. I have received PCC certificate and got medical done in Feb.

Komal_K

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
Better to get the same bank documents again and yes you can reuse all documents except PCC and medicals. If you are claiming points for your current job, better to get another reference letter with recent date.
Thank you so much for the response.Getting reference letters for past jobs is so difficult.I am not sure,I will get them again with updated dates.I will try to get from my current organization and Bank documents.

Komal_K

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
Great!
I have also received ITA and thinking to re-use the same documents for this purpose. I am thinking to mention my current job in personal history instead of the work history section in the profile to avoid new document collection.

Will submit my profile by this weekend. I have received PCC certificate and got medical done in Feb.
Oh I did not know we could get medicals done without ITA!
All the best.

Komal_K

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
Yes.If you are open to other PNPs just check “All provinces and territories “ option.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Thank you so much for the response.Getting reference letters for past jobs is so difficult.I am not sure,I will get them again with updated dates.I will try to get from my current organization and Bank documents.
Getting reference letters again for past jobs is not required as long as your reference letter is dated after you have left that job. IRCC may ask for recent one for your current job so better to submit with the most recent date to avoid unnecessary ADR's.

Reactions: Komal_K

Sasan230

Jan 25, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Great!

Can we go through our medical check process before getting ITA? Could you please inform us how is it possible?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Can we go through our medical check process before getting ITA? Could you please inform us how is it possible?
Yes, you can just book the medical from a panel physician in your city but it is better to do it after ITA as it hardly takes a week from the day you booked and your COPR expiry will be tied to the date of the medical exam. PCC should always be dated after ITA which might take a lot of time so it's better to medicals after ITA.

You can find panel physician here: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

Reactions: Sasan230