+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP TECH Draw - July 06, 2023

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
July 6, 2023
Notifications of interest issued for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream
On July 6, 2023, OINP issued targeted notifications of interest to candidates who may qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream.

Candidates only received a notification if they had a comprehensive ranking system (CRS) score of 479-485 and work experience in the national occupational codes (NOC) below:

• NOC 20012 - Computer and information systems managers
  • NOC 21211 - Data Scientists
  • NOC 21223 - Database analysts and data administrators
  • NOC 21230 - Computer systems developers and
  • NOC 21231 - Software engineers and designers
  • NOC 21232 - Software developers and programmers
  • NOC 21233 - Web designers
  • NOC 21234 - Web developers and programmers
  • NOC 21311 - Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers)
You may apply to this stream if you received a notification of interest on July 6, 2023.

To apply:

1. Review the Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream page to determine if you meet the requirements.
  2. Review the document checklist to ensure you have the mandatory documents.
  3. Log in to the OINP e-Filing Portal and follow the steps as a new or returning user.
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria are not guaranteed a notification of interest, and receiving a notification of interest does not guarantee that you meet stream criteria or that your application will be approved.

If you received an invitation to apply you don’t need to contact the program.

Creating this group for candidates who received NOI in OINP's July 6th draw. Congratulations to the candidates. Good luck!

Reactions: rogerdude1

amitpandey

Aug 8, 2023
Anyone with NOI from July 06 got their application moving to assessment stage. I submitted on July 26 and its still in submitted stage

Also a quick question, i had received notification in my PR application about NOI and did not receive any email from Ontario govt. I used the EE notification to apply for the OINP. Is there any issues with that?

amitpandey

Aug 8, 2023
Just a quick update on OINP for Human Capital Stream on July 6th:
NOI - July 6th
Submitted - July 26th
Assessment stage - September 13

rilyn14

Star Member
Jun 11, 2023
Just a quick update on OINP for Human Capital Stream on July 6th:
NOI - July 6th
Submitted - July 26th
SHOCKING AS I SUBMITTED ON THE 22ND OF JUNE AND I AM YET TO MOVE TO ASSESSMENT. NOI MAY 8.HEALTHCARE FSW OUTLAND

Merchant

Nov 1, 2017
Questions about OINP HCP Tech Nomination - Received nomination on 11 Aug 2023

1. Work exp in primary NOC (Teer 2) is 2 years (July 2017 to July 2019), however only 10 months out of the 2 years fall in the past 5 years - is that a problem?

2. The other work exp claimed points for are diff NOCs (Teer 2 and 3) the Teer 3 NOC is from a completely different field from the primary NOC - is that a problem in terms of merit of the application?

3. Current employment (is in Ontario) is in Teer 4 NOC (not claimed points for) - should it be put in work history or just in other activities? Also for the same job should I say yes to the question - "Do you have a job offer from Ontario? and mention details if not claiming points for?

4. Will having a Teer 4 current job affect the OINP application in a negative way?

Reds11

Aug 22, 2023
Noi - July 6th
Submitted - August 1st
Assessment - NA

How long is it taking nowadays to move to assessment stage?
Thanks!

Tinkerbell18

Star Member
Sep 15, 2023
Noi - July 6th
Submitted - August 1st
Assessment - NA

How long is it taking nowadays to move to assessment stage?
Thanks!
Please let us know when it moves to assessment. My submission was on Aug 11. Still submission stage. Am guessing it will move only after urs

amitpandey

Aug 8, 2023
Also, are u inland or outland? N which category. I am outland fsw
Hi,
I am inland applicant under Human capital Tech draw. My application is progressed to decision in progress and waiting for final decision. Historically i have seen it take 3-4 weeks to get nominaiton after decision in progress. It can be sooner too, varying on case to case. as of now its below and will update once decision is made:

NOI - July 6th
Submitted - July 26th
Decision in Progress - September 18