+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Sept 21st Application yet not confirmed receipt from OINP

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
jaamit said:
Thanks Raj.... if AOR is received it implies the application is accepted and nomination will follow. In other words AOR implies acceptance for OINP and adds 600 points to CRS which in turn will give PR nomination.
No.

AOR means that they have deemed your application complete and will now process it. Nomination will follow if they are satisfied with the documentation. 600 points will NOT be added to your CRS unless you get the nomination AND you accept it.

lauraDz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Parvi!

Could you please tell me, if you know this of course, if it is required for dependents to submit their IELTS results while applying to Sydney for PR?

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
omarnabsws said:
A question
Why would you need the hard copy of the nomination? Aren't the 600 points automatically added on your EE profile when you accept it?
This is not the EE eligible nomination. This is a Masters stream nomination and completely different

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
lauraDz said:
Hey Parvi!

Could you please tell me, if you know this of course, if it is required for dependents to submit their IELTS results while applying to Sydney for PR?

Submit it if you have it not required though. In the application it says if your dependent has given English exam.

lauraDz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parvisingh said:
Submit it if you have it not required though. In the application it says if your dependent has given English exam.
Parvi, thank you so much for your reply!

You said "in the application is says...". Could you please send me the link where I can read these instructions? In the document checklist I am looking at, there are no such details :( (I am talking about the one available here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EP7TOC.asp)
I would be really grateful!

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
lauraDz said:

You said "in the application is says...". Could you please send me the link where I can read these instructions? In the document checklist I am looking at, there are no such details :( (I am talking about the one available here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EP7TOC.asp)
Laura you want everything on a platter

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
lauraDz said:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EP7TOC.asp

Search for English on this page and help yourself.

zainbounty

Feb 9, 2013
lauraDz said:
Hey Parvi!

Laura, have you received the AOR yet?

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
lauraDz said:
I have no idea why you think that I might want everything on a platter. But it does not matter :)

The link you posted is actually the same link I referred to in my message to you. Anyway, thanks.
Someone got offended. Lol. Come on Laura ....... Bring that smile !!!!

saud

Star Member
May 6, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2016
I submitted the documents to OINP in person, Master Stream(without job offer): 5 Jan 2016
Received acknowledgment (AOR) N/A
Received Nomination Certificate N/A
after waiting for a month, I contacted the OINP . and they told me send an email on ontarionominee@ontario.ca regards your application status. yesterday the reply me after one week.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your correspondence.

Your application package has been received in our office and is in queue for review by an officer.

If the application is complete, you will receive an acknowledgement letter from OINP by email to indicate that your application has been accepted by this office.

If the application is not complete, the entire application package will be returned to you by Purolator including the payment.

Regards,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme ontarien des candidats à l'immigration
Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade | Ministère des Affaires civiques, de l’Immigration et du Commerce international
Government of Ontario | Gouvernement de l’Ontario
Ground Floor | Rez-de-chaussée
400 University Ave. | 400, avenue University
Toronto ON | M7A 2R9
Fax | Télécopieur : (416) 327-0860
Email: Opportunities.Ontario@ontario.ca

still waiting for the reply. Sad Sad
Anyone received their file no. this week ;)

imarchuang

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
Doc's Request.
HOPEFULLY NO
Nomination.....
HOPEFULLY SOON
AOR Received.
HOPEFULLY SOON
IELTS Request
SENT WITHIN APPLICATION
saud said:
I submitted the documents to OINP in person, Master Stream(without job offer): 5 Jan 2016
after waiting for a month, I contacted the OINP . and they told me send an email on ontarionominee@ontario.ca regards your application status. yesterday the reply me after one week.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your application package has been received in our office and is in queue for review by an officer.

If the application is complete, you will receive an acknowledgement letter from OINP by email to indicate that your application has been accepted by this office.

If the application is not complete, the entire application package will be returned to you by Purolator including the payment.

Regards,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme ontarien des candidats à l'immigration
Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade | Ministère des Affaires civiques, de l’Immigration et du Commerce international
Toronto ON | M7A 2R9

According to my current poll, I think it would roughly take about 3 months to get AOR for recent applicants.

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
saud said:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Regards,

Toronto ON | M7A 2R9

Bro have patience I got my AOR after 90 days

SAHMAD01

Feb 27, 2016
Hello

Can anyone tell me how to extend my OINP nomination ? My permanent residency application was sent back due to the absence of original signature and my nomination expires in two days!!!!! But I cant find anywhere on how to extend my nomination so that I can re-apply for residency ?

Does any one have any idea how or what to do now ??

PLEASE HELP :(