lauraDz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aniii said:
Hi laura, Im wondering if you have received your nomination now? I applied in Nov and got AOR on April 8th as well. so im trying to see if they start giving nomination to NOV applicants yet? or if mine is late!

Hey! No, not yet! And I am really worried about this :( Moreover, they have placed a temporary pause on the program...
I don't know if it makes sense to send them an inquiry about the status of my application. What do you think?

xiaxiqiuzi

May 18, 2016
Hi All,

I have a question related to IELTS when I apply for PR after ONIP nomination.

I took IELTS on AUG 2015, and I applied for ONIP Master Stream on MAR 2016. I haven't get AOR yet, but based on others' timeline, I believe the time for AOR might be July or AUG and SEP or OCT for nomination letter. The checklist of PR application shows that I need to submit proof of language, but at the time I apply for PR, my IELTS is beyond one year. Do I need to take a new IELTS or just submit the old one when I apply for PR?

Thank you!!!!!

lauraDz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xiaxiqiuzi said:
Hi All,

I have a question related to IELTS when I apply for PR after ONIP nomination.

I took IELTS on AUG 2015, and I applied for ONIP Master Stream on MAR 2016. I haven't get AOR yet, but based on others' timeline, I believe the time for AOR might be July or AUG and SEP or OCT for nomination letter. The checklist of PR application shows that I need to submit proof of language, but at the time I apply for PR, my IELTS is beyond one year. Do I need to take a new IELTS or just submit the old one when I apply for PR?

Thank you!!!!!
Hey! Same here. I also took it in August. Yes, if you get your nomination after the expiration of your IELTS, you will have to take it again and apply for PR with a new one.

lauraDz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lauraDz said:
Hey! Same here. I also took it in August. Yes, if you get your nomination after the expiration of your IELTS, you will have to take it again and apply for PR with a new one.
by expiration I mean when it's older than 1 year because that's what CIC requires.

aniii

Star Member
Apr 1, 2016
lauraDz said:
Hey! No, not yet! And I am really worried about this :( Moreover, they have placed a temporary pause on the program...
I don't know if it makes sense to send them an inquiry about the status of my application. What do you think?

Hi Laura,
I summited my applications NOV 10th and got AOR on April 8th. I'm also worried about this, I asked for an status update recently and they said the application is at second stage of proccessing :-[ I have no idea how long more they are gonna take, Please update if you hear back anything. I know that they have been giving out nomination to NOV applicants so I think they are just prioritizing based on the length of applicants status now.
hang on there and hopefully we will get it soon

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
aniii said:
Hi Laura,
I summited my applications NOV 10th and got AOR on April 8th. I'm also worried about this, I asked for an status update recently and they said the application is at second stage of proccessing :-[ I have no idea how long more they are gonna take, Please update if you hear back anything. I know that they have been giving out nomination to NOV applicants so I think they are just prioritizing based on the length of applicants status now.
hang on there and hopefully we will get it soon
Mine was submitted on Nov 5 and I got AOR on Feb 11/Additional Document Request on April 1. In one of my calls, the operator spoke to my officer and told me that my file has already been reviewed and I should hear back from them soon. Nothing till now. Dead silence.

lauraDz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Mine was submitted on Nov 5 and I got AOR on Feb 11/Additional Document Request on April 1. In one of my calls, the operator spoke to my officer and told me that my file has already been reviewed and I should hear back from them soon. Nothing till now. Dead silence.

OMG that's terrible :(

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What docs? and who is you case officer? (initials like (EC)/(PL)/ etc)
I bet it were requested on 3.06 as they don`t work on weekends.
check this http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/index.php?action=post;msg=5237032;topic=382152.1395;sesc=6c67c959e66b5fc6336fccfbacfda2b7

aniii

Star Member
Apr 1, 2016
They asked for copy of work permit- new lease agreement - recent job search or employment details! I'm working full time and I have all documents but Im really worried :(

lauraDz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aniii said:
They asked for copy of work permit- new lease agreement - recent job search or employment details! I'm working full time and I have all documents but Im really worried :(
don't worry, at least there is some progress and they are working on your file !

aniii

Star Member
Apr 1, 2016
lauraDz said:
don't worry, at least there is some progress and they are working on your file !
Hopefully everything will be ok, thanks laura. any news on yours? They are for sure working on NOV files now.