+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP reference

jjphowlett

Mar 15, 2016
Hi,

Ontario nominee program needs work references, can I print out the reference from an email or would they need the original hard copy sent through post?

Thanks

Justin

natdn

May 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
Doc's Request.
10-01-2017
Nomination.....
25-07-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
jjphowlett said:
Hi,

Ontario nominee program needs work references, can I print out the reference from an email or would they need the original hard copy sent through post?

Thanks

Justin
Hello Justin,

In which stream did you apply ?

Thanks,

Toyese

Jun 14, 2016
jjphowlett said:
Hi,

Thanks

Justin
hi Contact you employer (both international and Local - in Canada) for reference

jjphowlett

Mar 15, 2016
Hi,

I don't know yet, I only received a notification of interest on MyCiC so I understand I have to send an application package within 45 days, is that correct?

I am interested in applying for the French-Speaking Skilled Worker but I can also apply to the Human Capital Priorities as I match both criteria.

What do you think?

Toyese

Jun 14, 2016
jjphowlett said:
Hi,

I don't know yet, I only received a notification of interest on MyCiC so I understand I have to send an application package within 45 days, is that correct?

I am interested in applying for the French-Speaking Skilled Worker but I can also apply to the Human Capital Priorities as I match both criteria.

What do you think?
When did you received a notification of interest because they no longer issue this any more.

I think you must have received that under the French-Speaking Skilled Worker, If that is the case. Gather all the required document as stated in the Application Guide. Ensure you submit these document within the 45days of the receipt of the notification.

jjphowlett

Mar 15, 2016
That's probably on the French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream, yes.

So do you think I can print the scanned copies of the reference letters I received by email or does it have to be original copies sent by post? And is it the same for any other document that is not a certificate?