17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
awais174 said:
Got the direct nomination after one ADR for salary stubs and salaried account statement.

FSW outland, 29th Jan application received.
AOR 10th August
ADR 26th November.

Thank you all for the guidance, I hope speedy nominations for everyone :)
'Woo hooo
Congratulations!!!! Your case officer?

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Starluck said:
Thank you skdubai... do we get decision mail or directly nomination ?
Not necessarily. It is a case to case thing. Some seem to get it and some don't.

However, they are moving fast, so just sit back, relax and prepare your post ITA documents..

@Awais: Congratulations!!

IOS9.2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Starluck said:
IOS9.2 what's your timeline and your officers name ? When did you submit your additional docs?
FSW, application delivered 13th jan, AOR 18th july, ADR 30th Nov,ADR sent 2nd dec, case officer "AB"
Yesterday got a call from a agent and he asked about noc code, job duties, why ontario and job search details
he also mentioned that he would put in his comments and send the file to sr officer for a decision and when i asked by when can i expect an answer as i have been waiting for over a year now, he said cant confirm over phone but could take upto a month .... he also confirmed receipt of additional docs sent

so dont know if getting a call is good or a bad thing ...

Omo_Canada

Nov 13, 2016
IOS9.2 said:
FSW, application delivered 13th jan, AOR 18th july, ADR 30th Nov,ADR sent 2nd dec, case officer "AB"
Yesterday got a call from a agent and he asked about noc code, job duties, why ontario and job search details
he also mentioned that he would put in his comments and send the file to sr officer for a decision and when i asked by when can i expect an answer as i have been waiting for over a year now, he said cant confirm over phone but could take upto a month .... he also confirmed receipt of additional docs sent

so dont know if getting a call is good or a bad thing ...
You will get a nomination in less than 5 days after speaking with and convincing AB. He is such a nice guy. He interviewed me too

awais174

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
prashantduggal said:
'Woo hooo
Congratulations!!!! Your case officer?
The ADR email I received had (CD) after my file number, is this the case officer?

Secondly, I have a question:
- I want my profile to expire on 13th December, and then ask ONIP to transfer this nomination to new profile; will it happen without any issue?
- After accepting nomination, if I get married, can I include my spouse after/before ITA? Will I have to inform ONIP about the change of marital status?

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
awais174 said:
The ADR email I received had (CD) after my file number, is this the case officer?

Secondly, I have a question:
- I want my profile to expire on 13th December, and then ask ONIP to transfer this nomination to new profile; will it happen without any issue?

I guess you should wait till tonight and see if there's any draw today. If not then wait till last day and create new profile and ask OINP to shift your nomination to your new profile. OINP takes 24 hours to 3 days to do this. You may need to follow-up over phone after sending them an email.

- After accepting nomination, if I get married, can I include my spouse after/before ITA? Will I have to inform ONIP about the change of marital status?
Yes, you can add your wife, but you have to make sure your points are still more than 400. It may add some processing time.

IOS9.2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Omo_Canada said:
You will get a nomination in less than 5 days after speaking with and convincing AB. He is such a nice guy. He interviewed me too
hi omo

what all did AB ask you ? and post the call in how many days did you get your nomination and are you a cec or a fsw

thanks

RUMEYA

Jun 17, 2016
I created my new EE profile yesterday as it was due to expire. I registered with job bank as well yesterday only. However, in CIC a/c, status of job bank is still coming as 'not registered'. Any idea how mucn time does it take to update CIC status after registration of job bank?

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RUMEYA said:
I created my new EE profile yesterday as it was due to expire. I registered with job bank as well yesterday only. However, in CIC a/c, status of job bank is still coming as 'not registered'. Any idea how mucn time does it take to update CIC status after registration of job bank?
Did you use the same Job bank as before and simply changed your EE profile in the job bank or create a new job bank account? Mine registered almost instantly.

Also, when asked the question (while creating the EE profile) if you applied before, did you say yes and give your old EE number?

Yoona

Jun 27, 2016
RUMEYA said:
It should reflect immediately you create d job bank profile (after filling in your EE number and Job code).

gregrdyer

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
rmend87 said:
Congratulations. Did you get prior acknowledgment email for ur doc request and what are ur case officer initials
I got acknowledgement email and decision phase email on the same day I submitted my additional documents. My case officer was GD.

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gregrdyer said:
I got acknowledgement email and decision phase email on the same day I submitted my additional documents. My case officer was GD.
GD seems to be super fast...good...he should help MA :p

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
skdubai said:
Hey Sameer Mobin had MA as a case officer and he was a 4th Jan guy. So relax, yours is just around the corner..

Updated chart below

Wow we are almost at the stage where nominations are greater than any other category! Congrats Jan Thread and keep up the good work OINP!

jamaru

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
i submitted my Additional documents on 21/11/2016, and i got acknowledgment on 2/12/2016 saying

"Thank you for your response. The documentation and information provided have been added to your file. Your application is proceeding for further assessment.

Thank You for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

Sincere Regards,:

now im still waiting for nomination .....
fingers crossed