+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question is after such a long wait for aor..how long will they take to give nomination? And what the process between aor and nomination? When do we have to get our pcc and medical done? Have heard Nov applicant have still not got nomination...

Crs-430
FSW
App received-11th Jan
Aor-11th July
New dd sent- 14th July
Nomination-??

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
Starluck said:
Question is after such a long wait for aor..how long will they take to give nomination? And what the process between aor and nomination? When do we have to get our pcc and medical done? Have heard Nov applicant have still not got nomination...

Crs-430
FSW
App received-11th Jan
Aor-11th July
New dd sent- 14th July
Nomination-??
As per current statistics and guess-work, nominations are on hold till OINP issues AOR to all remaining applicants.

Rest processes which you've asked will start when 600 points will be added in your EE profile and you receive ITA.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Starluck said:

Crs-430
FSW
App received-11th Jan
Aor-11th July
New dd sent- 14th July
Nomination-??
We can only say when they start sending November nominations. Until then it is just wait and watch. Once they start giving nominations it will be date wise and we will be able to judge it.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
narayanf1 said:
Isn't it just 6 days since they received your new draft? And this includes 2 weekends. Let's hope those who received their old draft to reply here with after how many days they received it. That will give us an idea how quick/slow OINP is, in this case.
I sent them the new draft on 29th june and received the receipt by email on 30th! Super fast.
The old draft just reached me last Saturday

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
kulyoma said:
You are right, only 6 days. But I don't know when I get the old one. May be in another 6 days, may be in 2 weeks. I don't want my application have a status "on hold" even for two weeks.
Everyone is on hold from November on wards. 2 weeks wont make any diff. Do you think they will start processing your application as soon as they recieve DD...lol

phatdolfin82

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OINP seems like the most disorganised process I've ever encountered.

A 90 days process for Applications has turned into 8-10 months (minimum)!!!
- 6 months for AOR
- XX months for Nomination (Assessment + Decision)

I can't understand why they cannot issue points to people they've approved....
Are they going to issue all points together and raise the overall Express Entry points at once?

My Language and Medicals were well within date and now will be expired for EE. A new DD cost be C$150.
This is very unfair :(

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
phatdolfin82 said:
OINP seems like the most disorganised process I've ever encountered.

A 90 days process for Applications has turned into 8-10 months (minimum)!!!
- 6 months for AOR
- XX months for Nomination (Assessment + Decision)

I can't understand why they cannot issue points to people they've approved....
Are they going to issue all points together and raise the overall Express Entry points at once?

My Language and Medicals were well within date and now will be expired for EE. A new DD cost be C$150.
This is very unfair :(
I feel you! Its kind of bad - They can, IMO, issue nominations to the applications they have deemed fit. I'm not sure what they are planning to do but I suppose they might start issuing nominations only after they are done sending AORs to all applicants. That means, its a long, long wait for us. Again, hope to be wrong on this one.!

Mr Dev

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
I feel you! Its kind of bad - They can, IMO, issue nominations to the applications they have deemed fit. I'm not sure what they are planning to do but I suppose they might start issuing nominations only after they are done sending AORs to all applicants. That means, its a long, long wait for us. Again, hope to be wrong on this one.!
well if this is true .. then it is going to be a long wait ... this AOR process will take atleast 3 4 months at this place . and then if they start nomination , i dont know how much time that will take ..

figaro2

Jan 12, 2016
Argentina
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
Doc's Request.
15-01-2017
Nomination.....
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
20-07-2017
Passport Req..
3 nov 2017
LANDED..........
31 01 2018
Hi
On the guide they specify that it takes 90 dzys since you get your aor to them to process the nomination :p
And you can t contact them before that i guess.
But it gives an idea of the maximum time k think.

Please you did not update me.on the list
My package was returned and am sending a new Dd i gave you the infos :)
29 june package returned asking for new bank draft
Sending it.monday propably

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As far as I know, they have changes the guide and "90 days" is no longer there.

khoi_ke_hoonxa

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
skdubai said:
Nothing so far today?
@Skdubai, in the tracking sheet there are some members who received 'email saying accepted and reviewed'. I know there is no such thing as pre-aor in OINP process {and weknow how we forum members labelled such emails as'pre-aor' - there is no harm in taking them as pre-aor as long as we are aware of the context of its origin, i think }but are you aware of any applicants being rejected after receiving such emails?

I am asking these as some members as late as the last week of February have reported getting such emails - which of course means they must have opened a fair chunk of applications in the last month or so, haven't they?

Thanks

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
to my knowledge, no one who has got the 'pre-aor' mail has been rejected yet. I suppose nothing is certain until the nomination in in our hands, but yea, I expect that those who did get such a mail will eventually get the AOR.

PR_FOR_CAD

Mar 10, 2016
CEC mike.07 6/1/2016 AOR - Pending
- Canbraz 6/1/2016 AOR - Pending
FSW Mev5 6/1/2016 AOR - Pending

These guyz should have got something either AOR or Rejection