+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

PR_FOR_CAD

Mar 10, 2016
You should have got your application status by now from OINP. They are processing Jan 11/12th applications. So there should be some situation on ur application. Try to call or email them about ur status. And secondly and most importantly, you should take your exam ASAP and update them.

PR_FOR_CAD

Mar 10, 2016
I see the following line in CIC website:

How long language test results are valid for
Your test results must be less than two years old when you submit your application for permanent residence.

So I think it doesn't effect you for ONIP processing becoz when you applied it was still valid. How ever, you need to take the test again for CIC express entry.

Dimitris

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2016
Doc's Request.
10-10-2016
Nomination.....
Pending
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
PR_FOR_CAD said:
You should have got your application status by now from OINP. They are processing Jan 11/12th applications. So there should be some situation on ur application. Try to call or email them about ur status. And secondly and most importantly, you should take your exam ASAP and update them.
Thank you for your response but about the test there are not earlier dates available and also I think they want your application update until you get the nomination right?!

PR_FOR_CAD

Mar 10, 2016
ONIP consider the results of English test when you applied. which is fine for getting AOR and nomination from OINP. But, you need to update ur new test results in CIC express entry profile before you get the nomination from OINP or Between Nomination and AOR from CIC.

tmartinma

Jul 13, 2016
Hey Guys,

I received the ITA last December and sent out the application package Jan 18th.
I sent out an update form to OINP regarding change of personal information last month.
btw, my work permit expires 2017 Sep.

I sent them an email to request an update of my application status and here is what they replied.:

Thank you for applying to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

We have reviewed and accepted your application. We have now put your application in the queue for further processing.

You will receive an acknowledgement letter that will include your file tracking number.

Please note that processing is taking longer than usual due the large number of applications in our inventory.

The OINP appreciates your patience as it works diligently to process the high-volume of applications received.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program.

Do NOT submit any documentation to this office until you have received a formal acknowledgement letter from PNP advising that your application has been accepted for processing and advising you of your assigned file number.

Just wondering, does it mean that they still haven't even started to process my application yet? Or the 'further processing' means that they need some more information from me? A good sign or not?

Thanks guys!

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tmartinma said:
Hey Guys,

I received the ITA last December and sent out the application package Jan 18th.
I sent out an update form to OINP regarding change of personal information last month.
btw, my work permit expires 2017 Sep.

I sent them an email to request an update of my application status and here is what they replied.:

Thank you for applying to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

We have reviewed and accepted your application. We have now put your application in the queue for further processing.

You will receive an acknowledgement letter that will include your file tracking number.

Please note that processing is taking longer than usual due the large number of applications in our inventory.

The OINP appreciates your patience as it works diligently to process the high-volume of applications received.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program.

Do NOT submit any documentation to this office until you have received a formal acknowledgement letter from PNP advising that your application has been accepted for processing and advising you of your assigned file number.

Just wondering, does it mean that they still haven't even started to process my application yet? Or the 'further processing' means that they need some more information from me? A good sign or not?

Thanks guys!
That is a good sign. If there was something wrong with your package, you would have got it returned by now. Just relax and wait for AOR now. You should get it before the end of the month at the current pace.

tmartinma

Jul 13, 2016
skdubai said:
That is a good sign. If there was something wrong with your package, you would have got it returned by now. Just relax and wait for AOR now. You should get it before the end of the month at the current pace.
Thanks!

I guess I will be one of the last few to get processed due to my work permit's late expiry date.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
tmartinma said:
Thanks!

I guess I will be one of the last few to get processed due to my work permit's late expiry date.
No if they dont give you priority you will get AOR as routine applicant i.e date wise first come first

R4321

Apr 3, 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2016
Med's Done....
Mar 10 2017
I received my AOR today!!!!!
Please update my info
As per OINP they received my application on Jan 11 2016

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
R4321 said:
I received my AOR today!!!!!
Please update my info
As per OINP they received my application on Jan 11 2016
Congrats.. and updated

PR_FOR_CAD

Mar 10, 2016
@skdubai

I have a strong feeling that most people are inactive in this thread. I hope they already got AORs but not updated here

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Could be.. but so far, only a few 6th Jan ppl look suspicious. The rest look plausible that they have not received it yet