+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Non Tech Draw - 2nd March 2021

SidheshK

May 24, 2021
U might need a new PCC brother coz assuming the draw comes on 23d then also u will b left with very less time to submit & in hurry there might b a chance of error too. like they say a delay is better than disaster.

Good luck to you nonetheless. Cheers!!
I thought the same too about making a mistake in a hurry. Although I have all the documents ready and can submit it within the same day, ill just get the PCC redone. Thanks.

Reactions: taurus22

Charan22

Jun 15, 2021
Hello Friends,

I see a lot of posts on this OINP here. For the first time I encounter this group so apologies in advance for asking, which may be a repeat question.
So i received OINP interest letter for CRS score 463 and NOC 4163,
I submitted everything on 14th April and till today not even a single query nor mail. The status is currently "Decision in Progress".
Is this normal?. and if no queries and it is in a DIP stage normally there should not be much to worry right? Should just wait for the nomination.
Any expected timelines?
Thank you and advance and looking forward to remain in connect with you all

Charan22

Jun 15, 2021
Mine’s at DIP too.

My timeline is as below:

submitted: 14th April
Assessment: 26th May
DIP: 5th June

So guess should get the nomination within a week to ten more days.
Hi,
Any update on Nomination? Its been 10 days. Did u recieved. I'm too stuck in DIP stage. Although not sure the date it changed to DIP.

Lim_ha08

May 5, 2021
Hello Friends,

I see a lot of posts on this OINP here. For the first time I encounter this group so apologies in advance for asking, which may be a repeat question.
So i received OINP interest letter for CRS score 463 and NOC 4163,
I submitted everything on 14th April and till today not even a single query nor mail. The status is currently "Decision in Progress".
Is this normal?. and if no queries and it is in a DIP stage normally there should not be much to worry right? Should just wait for the nomination.
Any expected timelines?
Thank you and advance and looking forward to remain in connect with you all
It is totally normal brother. we all are almost in same DIP stage so dont worry. nominations will be coming in this week or max by next week hopefully.. normally they are clearing the nominations in 75-80 days.

anurag1988

Nov 10, 2020
Hi Everyone, we received our Ontario PNP approval yesterday, however we spotted two issues with the PNP letter

1) My wife is the primary applicant and all the notifications regarding our Express Entry and PNP invite she has been receiving on her email id, however the email id mentioned on the PNP approval letter was that of mine (secondary applicant)

2) The date of receiving the letter was mentioned as 15th June 2021 whereas we have received the approval on 14th June 2021

We feel these are errors from their end but can anyone help us with what can we do in this situation and also if something similar has happened to any of the members, please let us know your experience.

Thank you in advance.

taurus22

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Hi,
Any update on Nomination? Its been 10 days. Did u recieved. I'm too stuck in DIP stage. Although not sure the date it changed to DIP.
Hi,
I've added you to a group chat of people wit DIP status.Based on the information there, 3 people received nomination yesterday.

Reactions: Charan22