+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Non Tech Draw - 2nd March 2021

hamburger

May 24, 2021
So sorry to hear that.
As you said that you didn’t withdraw, that just leaves us with an incomplete application as the reason for the money to be refunded. Write to them on ontarionominee@ontario.ca requesting a clarification on what transpired.

hope you are able to sort this and apply for an invitation. Good luck
My OINP Non-Tech Draw application was marked incomplete because of unintentionally not authorizing WES to share results with OINP. In dilemma now, to resubmit the fresh application on the same EOI (2nd March) and requesting them to consider it. Meanwhile, in case the new non-tech OINP draw happens and since I would have an open resubmitted file. Would I still be getting the Expression of Interest for the fresh draw?

I am afraid, there are chances of OINP refusing to reconsider the fresh submission of the file and on the other hand, also getting missed from the invitation of the new non-tech draw (In case there is any rule around it?).

Any suggestion on how to move forward from here?

nike123

May 30, 2021
My OINP Non-Tech Draw application was marked incomplete because of unintentionally not authorizing WES to share results with OINP. In dilemma now, to resubmit the fresh application on the same EOI (2nd March) and requesting them to consider it. Meanwhile, in case the new non-tech OINP draw happens and since I would have an open resubmitted file. Would I still be getting the Expression of Interest for the fresh draw?

I am afraid, there are chances of OINP refusing to reconsider the fresh submission of the file and on the other hand, also getting missed from the invitation of the new non-tech draw (In case there is any rule around it?).

Any suggestion on how to move forward from here?
I am so sorry to hear this. It happened to me as well. I got an ADR for not authorizing to share my WES result to OINP. I immediately corrected it as soon as I got the email that my application was incomplete. I guess the better way to do is to drop them an email to confirm your queries with them. Otherwise, let us hope you will be considered again depending on the criteria of the new Non-Tech Draw from OINP so you can resubmit.

Good luck!

Lim_ha08

May 5, 2021
You are most welcome! I know that feeling too well, happy I could help!

Thanks a bunch, I am also hoping for the end of this week as well.

Cheers
Brother any update for you?? I just moved to DIP stage.. Hopefully no more ADR will be asked now..

Reactions: jaimy

eddyzyl

May 18, 2021
Brother any update for you?? I just moved to DIP stage.. Hopefully no more ADR will be asked now..
Congrats!!!!

No update yet, still on DIP.... I have looked through the forum and seen that it takes about a month or so....I am on day 72, so fingers crossed. Thanks for checking!

Lim_ha08

May 5, 2021
Congrats!!!!

No update yet, still on DIP.... I have looked through the forum and seen that it takes about a month or so....I am on day 72, so fingers crossed. Thanks for checking!
The next PNP draw should be around 9 Jun.. Lets hope you get the approval by 8th & get an ITA on the 9th.. Wish you all the best brother. Cheers!!

Nishstar

May 16, 2021
My application moved to Decision in progress today (3rd Jun 21).. do they issue ADR after "Decision In Progress" status?

Reactions: jaimy

eddyzyl

May 18, 2021
Hi Guys :)

My application timeline below:

CRS 463
Noc 1121
OINP NOI received => 2nd March 2021
Submitted Stage => 20th March 2021
Assessment Stage => 20th April 2021
ADR for work reference => 3rd May 2021
Submitted requested doc => 6th May 2021