+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Non Tech Draw - 2nd March 2021

Pruegrey

May 30, 2021
Let me share the message that was sent:

"You provided documentation to support your work experience with xxxx under NOC 1121. However, your employment / work experience reference letter does not describe your duties and responsibilities for each position you held in the company.
Please provide a detailed employment / work experience reference letter from xxx or any other supporting documents that describe your duties and responsibilities for each position held, including job descriptions, performance reviews, and job advertisements.
Please respond as soon as possible to avoid further delays to the processing of your application. You have 10 calendar days from the date of this letter to provide the additional information and/or documentation."
Hello... Thank you for sharing.. I have the same noc and score.. However my experience letter also didn't have details of every position held.. Just the latest one.. And I have been in the same company for ten years.. However I never got an ADR mail... I'm currently in Dip since 27th May. A lil worried now

SidheshK

May 24, 2021
Hello, I just received a message from the bank that the fees paid to OINP have been refunded. My application on the portal still shows 'Submitted' status.

As per my knowledge fees are only refunded if Withdrawn or Incomplete Application. I rechecked my application it seems to be complete and the application has never been withdrawn.

Does it happen with anyone else as well?
So sorry to hear that.
As you said that you didn’t withdraw, that just leaves us with an incomplete application as the reason for the money to be refunded. Write to them on ontarionominee@ontario.ca requesting a clarification on what transpired.

hope you are able to sort this and apply for an invitation. Good luck

jaimy

Star Member
Dec 8, 2019
Hi Guys. Just sharing my timeline.

NOC : 1111
CRS : 466
Submitted : 24th Mar 2021
Assessment : 12th May 2021
DIP: 14th May 2021

Patiently waiting and hoping to get approved. =)
Hopefully, u will get the nomination this week. all the best!

Lim_ha08

May 5, 2021
S
Hi Guys. Just sharing my timeline.

NOC : 1111
CRS : 466
Submitted : 24th Mar 2021
Assessment : 12th May 2021
DIP: 14th May 2021

Patiently waiting and hoping to get approved. =)
Did you receive mail every time your status changed? My status is in assessment since 19th May.

nike123

May 30, 2021
S

Did you receive mail every time your status changed? My status is in assessment since 19th May.
Jaimy is correct. I did not receive any status change email. Only one time when my file was on assessment stage. They sent me an email that my docs are incomplete because I have yet to share my WES results to OINP which I cleared the following day. A day after that, my status was changed to Decision in Progress.

Reactions: jaimy

jaimy

Star Member
Dec 8, 2019
Jaimy is correct. I did not receive any status change email. Only one time when my file was on assessment stage. They sent me an email that my docs are incomplete because I have yet to share my WES results to OINP which I cleared the following day. A day after that, my status was changed to Decision in Progress.
Mine is under DIP since 25th May.

eddyzyl

May 18, 2021
Hello... Thank you for sharing.. I have the same noc and score.. However my experience letter also didn't have details of every position held.. Just the latest one.. And I have been in the same company for ten years.. However I never got an ADR mail... I'm currently in Dip since 27th May. A lil worried now
No need to be worried, My DIP has been since 7th of May.... their total timeline is 90 days, so fingers crossed
Besides if your latest position, is more than a year, then no need for ADR. mine wasn't, a mistake on my part not to add the others

Pruegrey

May 30, 2021
No need to be worried, My DIP has been since 7th of May.... their total timeline is 90 days, so fingers crossed
Besides if your latest position, is more than a year, then no need for ADR. mine wasn't, a mistake on my part not to add the others
Thanks so much for the clarification... Much appreciated