NOC : 1122
CRS : 463
Submitted : 11th April 2021
Assessment : 20th May 2021

Reactions: jaimy

jaimy

Star Member
Dec 8, 2019
My application status has changed to DIP.

NOC - 1122
CRS 465
Submitted - 11th April 2021
Assessment - 17 May 2021
DIP - 25 May 2021

Reactions: Nouvel Espoir

SidheshK

May 24, 2021
My application moved to the assessment stage today.

Below is the timeline:
Submitted: 14th April
Assessment: 26th May

There was a red asterisk beside my application. Clicking on it said the following message

“Thank you for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). The OINP has reviewed your application for completeness and determined that it is complete. Your application has now moved forward to the assessment stage.
We encourage you to check your application status online and our processing time updates for the date range of applications currently in assessment before sending a status inquiry to the OINP.
Please be advised there is no action required from you at this time.”

From previous posts I understand that I do not do to anything as of now. Hope thats the case.

Reactions: hamburger and jaimy

jaimy

Star Member
Dec 8, 2019
My application moved to the assessment stage today.

Below is the timeline:
Submitted: 14th April
Assessment: 26th May

There was a red asterisk beside my application. Clicking on it said the following message

“Thank you for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). The OINP has reviewed your application for completeness and determined that it is complete. Your application has now moved forward to the assessment stage.
We encourage you to check your application status online and our processing time updates for the date range of applications currently in assessment before sending a status inquiry to the OINP.
Please be advised there is no action required from you at this time.”

From previous posts I understand that I do not do to anything as of now. Hope thats the case.
This is normal. so don't worry.

Reactions: SidheshK

jaimy

Star Member
Dec 8, 2019
Mine is at assessment stage since 11May (15days).. so I guess I depends on application to application and the officer assessing it.
Correct. That's what I have seen so far. The timeline varies for each application.

hamburger

May 24, 2021
Yes, not sure how exactly it is managed. I submitted mine on 13th April. Still, it's at submitted status. I just saw @SidheshK application moved to the next level. Little worried now if there is an issue.

Reactions: jaimy

hamburger

May 24, 2021
Hello, I just received a message from the bank that the fees paid to OINP have been refunded. My application on the portal still shows 'Submitted' status.

As per my knowledge fees are only refunded if Withdrawn or Incomplete Application. I rechecked my application it seems to be complete and the application has never been withdrawn.

Does it happen with anyone else as well?

jaimy

Star Member
Dec 8, 2019
Hello, I just received a message from the bank that the fees paid to OINP have been refunded. My application on the portal still shows 'Submitted' status.

As per my knowledge fees are only refunded if Withdrawn or Incomplete Application. I rechecked my application it seems to be complete and the application has never been withdrawn.

Does it happen with anyone else as well?
No idea.. Did you get any email from OINP?