+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Non Tech Draw - 2nd March 2021

eddyzyl

May 18, 2021
what was your status when they sent you the ADR? mine says assessment but i received a mail saying additional document is required. I cant see what document they need either in mail or in the portal. would appreciate your revert.
Hi.

My status was also at assessment when the ADR was sent. They sent an email, with a PDF attachement. Have you checked for attachments?

eddyzyl

May 18, 2021
How did you find out that they needed ADR for work reference. I got an ADR but I am having very hard time locating the document they require. Also they have given only one day to respond. would appreciate your revert.
I got the ADR via email, with a pdf attachment detailing what they wanted from me. The OINP portal doesnt provide the details, it just redirects you back to the mail sent

Lim_ha08

May 5, 2021
I got the ADR via email, with a pdf attachment detailing what they wanted from me. The OINP portal doesnt provide the details, it just redirects you back to the mail sent
Yes I checked everything, there is no attachment in the mail & the mail says that the OINP requires additional document for your file so login to the portal for further detail & instruction on how to submit the required documents. Once i click on the red icon & then click on show more this is the msg :

"Thank you for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). The OINP has reviewed your application for completeness and determined that it is complete. Your application has now moved forward to the assessment stage.
We encourage you to check your application status online and our processing time updates for the date range of applications currently in assessment before sending a status inquiry to the OINP.
Please be advised there is no action required from you at this time."

Sorry for the long post but not sure what to do here given they have only provided one day to revert as due date.

eddyzyl

May 18, 2021
Yes I checked everything, there is no attachment in the mail & the mail says that the OINP requires additional document for your file so login to the portal for further detail & instruction on how to submit the required documents. Once i click on the red icon & then click on show more this is the msg :

"Thank you for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). The OINP has reviewed your application for completeness and determined that it is complete. Your application has now moved forward to the assessment stage.
We encourage you to check your application status online and our processing time updates for the date range of applications currently in assessment before sending a status inquiry to the OINP.
Please be advised there is no action required from you at this time."

Sorry for the long post but not sure what to do here given they have only provided one day to revert as due date.

Now I understand. Your profile just moved into the assessment stage right? Not to worry, everyone gets that notification when the profile has been updated. You do not need to do anything

To further put your mind at rest, let me share an email from them, I was also worried when i got the same thing initially so i reached out:

Hello,
Thank you for your correspondence to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).
Please be advised that there is no need to reply or upload any information/documentation at this time.
You will be contacted should further information and/or documentation be required.
Thank you for your interest in the OINP.
Sincerely,
Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme ontarien des candidats à l’immigration

Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development | Ministère du Travail, de la Formation et du Développement des compétences

Government of Ontario | Gouvernement de l’Ontario

Tel | Tél. : (416) 327-0374

Email | Courrier électronique : ontarionominee@ontario.ca | candidatontarien@ontario.ca

Website | Portail : www.ontario.ca/OINP | www.ontario.ca/POCI

Reactions: Lim_ha08

Lim_ha08

May 5, 2021
Now I understand. Your profile just moved into the assessment stage right? Not to worry, everyone gets that notification when the profile has been updated. You do not need to do anything

To further put your mind at rest, let me share an email from them, I was also worried when i got the same thing initially so i reached out:

Hello,
Thank you for your correspondence to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).
Please be advised that there is no need to reply or upload any information/documentation at this time.
You will be contacted should further information and/or documentation be required.
Thank you for your interest in the OINP.
Sincerely,
Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme ontarien des candidats à l’immigration

Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development | Ministère du Travail, de la Formation et du Développement des compétences

Government of Ontario | Gouvernement de l’Ontario

Tel | Tél. : (416) 327-0374

Email | Courrier électronique : ontarionominee@ontario.ca | candidatontarien@ontario.ca

Website | Portail : www.ontario.ca/OINP | www.ontario.ca/POCI
Thanks a lot for this brother. I have been running scared since morning & can now finally breathe easy. I hope you get your nomination by the end of this week.

Reactions: eddyzyl

eddyzyl

May 18, 2021
Thanks a lot for this brother. I have been running scared since morning & can now finally breathe easy. I hope you get your nomination by the end of this week.
You are most welcome! I know that feeling too well, happy I could help!

Thanks a bunch, I am also hoping for the end of this week as well.

Cheers

Reactions: Lim_ha08

jaimy

Star Member
Dec 8, 2019
Guys, do you think that the applications with accompanying spouse take more time to process than others ??? Any idea?

hamburger

May 24, 2021
@jaimy When did you submitted your application? I did it on 13th Apr and the status is Submitted till now.

Anyone else who progressed to Assessment around the above-mentioned date. It should have come by now, not sure why it's taking long.

jaimy

Star Member
Dec 8, 2019
@jaimy When did you submitted your application? I did it on 13th Apr and the status is Submitted till now.

Anyone else who progressed to Assessment around the above-mentioned date. It should have come by now, not sure why it's taking long.
I submitted my application on 11th April and my application moved to the assessment stage on 17th May 2021.

Reactions: hamburger