+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Master Graduate Stream 2022 - March 1, 2022 Invited - Processing Status Discussion

SB22

Nov 10, 2022
Hello all,
I got invited in august 2022, applied on 13 September 2022, and I got update saying application complete and moved to assessment in November 1,2022.

CommentDebate

Jul 12, 2020
When you get nominated how can one update EE profile
Did you get to know about this?

My OINP confirmation says.

This letter confirms that you have been nominated for the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. You must apply
to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) using a paper application form. Please note this
nomination is not valid for Express Entry.

Reactions: Miracle2018

SB22

Nov 10, 2022
Did you get to know about this?

My OINP confirmation says.

This letter confirms that you have been nominated for the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. You must apply
to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) using a paper application form. Please note this
nomination is not valid for Express Entry.
Hi, when did you get invitation to apply and after how long of getting invited did you finally get nominated ? Oinp seems to take long time and I want to know if it is worth waiting. Thank you

Muhammad679

Star Member
Sep 23, 2022
They asked me to submit residency documents to show I have lived in Ontario at least one year prior to my application and my employment letters to show I have worked minimum one year full time.
They ask me the same, yesterday. But the server is under maintenance couldnt upload. Bro, I havent work 1 year full time. What to do? I got 0 points total from work experience. Do i still have to submit those?

Muhammad679

Star Member
Sep 23, 2022
@SB22

What documents you are giving for the first one?
Do we have to give lease, phone or utilities, pay slip and insurance? 4-5 documents? or any of those is enough