+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP job letter 6 months left

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Is there any option like CEC but get approval for Ontario PNP like normally people must get CRS around 600, but if apply through PNP they can get CRS around just over. I read a topic about that from a website not official one so not really sure or maybe I am wrong.

Do you know about that?
Thanks you so much for everything!
That is the Human Capital Stream so read the requirements and see if your NOC and CRS score are ever selected. Most HCS draws are IT, healthcare, trades. If selected, you get 600 points added to your Express Entry profile after applying and being nominated.

You really need to read through the OINP site and program update pages.

Hanada

Apr 24, 2024
Is there any option like CEC but get approval for Ontario PNP like normally people must get CRS around 600, but if apply through PNP they can get CRS around just over. I read a topic about that from a website not official one so not really sure or maybe I am wrong.

Do you know about that?
Thanks you so much for everything!
OK thanks you so much!
Can I ask an others, in case I applied for OINP then if after one year and I can not get invitation so I get refund then? And at that time can I apply again with same receipt, no need to get refund?
When I get invitation, must I need from my employer these documents: job offer and "OINP Application for approval of an employment position (employer form)"
Right now I only get the second document list above, if next year I get invitation so I need to get new updated document for that one, am I right?
If I must get job offer also, could you please share me the example form?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
OK thanks you so much!
Can I ask an others, in case I applied for OINP then if after one year and I can not get invitation so I get refund then? And at that time can I apply again with same receipt, no need to get refund?
When I get invitation, must I need from my employer these documents: job offer and "OINP Application for approval of an employment position (employer form)"
Right now I only get the second document list above, if next year I get invitation so I need to get new updated document for that one, am I right?
If I must get job offer also, could you please share me the example form?
Again have you even read the OINP site? You are asking questions that are on the site and employer forms and job offers. Refund for what?

I suggest you work with your consultant to help you navigate or explain how OINP works.