+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP International Student Stream ITA February 8th

pimpsquek

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
I know a person (not on this forum) who already got the nomination last April 5. She was the same boat with all of us. ITA: Feb 8, Submitted: Feb 16. She is single and under healthcare.

artsarcs10

Apr 18, 2024
Hello people!

I am very pleased to share that I've got approved today

Timeline

Submitted 19 February
Assessment 20 March
Decision In Progress 09 April
Approval 07 May

Reactions: pimpsquek

queeneverly

Aug 23, 2022
everyone getting approved but me lol do you get an email update when approved so i can know not to waste my time checking

Mamol475

Apr 22, 2024
yes, they sent an email to my employer and I was cc'd on it.
Hey artsarcs10,

First of all, congratulations on your approval. I'm glad that you have successfully passed this step. Now, onto the Non-EE-PR process!

Did you receive any attachments with that email? Could you describe roughly what the email says or comes with?

Once you receive that email, can you start with the PR application?

Thanks!

artsarcs10

Apr 18, 2024
Hey artsarcs10,

First of all, congratulations on your approval. I'm glad that you have successfully passed this step. Now, onto the Non-EE-PR process!

Did you receive any attachments with that email? Could you describe roughly what the email says or comes with?

Once you receive that email, can you start with the PR application?

Thanks!
You'll receive the following email:
We are pleased to inform you that your application for a Certificate of Nomination has been granted under the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). Please find the following documents attached to the email from noreply@ontario.ca :

• Certificate of Nomination
• Nominee Approval Letter
• Work Permit Support Letter
• Minister’s Welcome Letter

The OINP wishes you success in pursuing your permanent resident status in Canada with IRCC.

All IRCC application forms and guides are available on the IRCC website.

Mamol475

Apr 22, 2024
You'll receive the following email:
We are pleased to inform you that your application for a Certificate of Nomination has been granted under the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). Please find the following documents attached to the email from noreply@ontario.ca :

• Certificate of Nomination
• Nominee Approval Letter
• Work Permit Support Letter
• Minister’s Welcome Letter

The OINP wishes you success in pursuing your permanent resident status in Canada with IRCC.

All IRCC application forms and guides are available on the IRCC website.
Thank you very much! It couldn't have been said and explained better!

Wish you the best with the PR application!

Reactions: artsarcs10