+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Intent to reside

nixsupport

Jun 20, 2017
Guys,

I have received PT NOI on 16th June. Now I am in process of filing my application for Ontario.
There is one section called Intent to reside where they ask to demonstrate established ties with Ontario.
I don't have any established connection with Ontario in terms of relative, job or friend.

Please suggest what should I put there.

Regards,
KB

pk910

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
15-06-2017
Nomination.....
02-04-2017
Passport Req..
03-01-2018
Research about job prospects in your field,overall quality of life in terms of health,education,transportation etc and explain how you will make a good contribution to the life in Ontario.

Check the below links for sample intent to reside letters.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/statement-of-intent-to-reside-in-ontario-oinp-help.383073/
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/an-faq-guide-to-writing-the-letter-of-intent-for-pnp-applications.394931/

All the best.

Reactions: labheshcanada007

deep1312

Aug 15, 2019
Canada
Hello,

I have received OINP Nomination and might receive ITA in next draw.
However I have shown my family ties in Ontario Intent to reside and now recently my family had moved to other province.
So should I update the same in IRCC profile now before getting ITA?
Will my OINP nomination holds valid if my family ties had moved to other province?

Kindly suggest .

Thanks & Regards,
Deep

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Can you please help review and make necessary edits.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am interested to settle down in Canada and through this letter, I would like to express my interest to reside in Ontario.

I am currently working as a <RPA Technology Architect> with one of the MNC's- <company Name>. Located in Toronto for the last 2.5 years and during this tenure I have worked with many clients and understand that there are ample job opportunities of my skills are available. I have worked for different sectors like Investment Banking, Corporate Banking, Utilities, and the Resources industry.

The province of Ontario is an economic hub playing home to the corporate head offices of most companies in Canada, I strongly believe that my skills and experience would be required in Ontario and I would be able to significantly contribute to the growth of the province as a responsible tax-paying professional. Being in the Ontario region for more than 2+ years I have very strong Professional networks with-in and across many IT organizations.

My 2 kids are currently registered in Peel district Elementry schools and would like to continue their study.

Since May 2018, I am residence in Ontario along with my family and I have the legal lease document for the same.

I have opted for some of the online Volunteer work for NGO's and that was accomplished through my organization- <Company> as part of CSR activities. Given the chance, I would increase my contribution to the same.

I also look forward to buying residential property and settle down in the Ontario province along with my family.

I also look forward to interacting with individuals from diverse countries to learn about new cultures and also enlighten others about my culture.

In conclusion, I have arranged my documents in the order in which they have been requested, please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further clarifications

Thank you very much for your interest in considering me for the nomination, I really appreciate this, and I look forward to settling down in Ontario soon.

Best Regards,

Last edited:

kawalkaur07

Sep 27, 2020
Guys,

I have received PT NOI on 16th June. Now I am in process of filing my application for Ontario.
There is one section called Intent to reside where they ask to demonstrate established ties with Ontario.
I don't have any established connection with Ontario in terms of relative, job or friend.

Please suggest what should I put there.

Regards,
KB
Hey,
Please suggest how did you express your intent to live in Ontario? What all did you include in that letter?

Mbelli

Jul 10, 2023
Hey everyone.
please can someone help me out?
I am currently applying for OINP under the human capital priorities stream. Now I need to proof my intention to reside in Ontario but I don't have a job offer nor a blood relation. I have read on this platform that you can write a letter. now what I need to know is if the letter is typed directly in the space provided for the list of ties in Ontario or attached as a required document. I actually tired typing and even though it is written there that you can type a maximum of 1000 words, it doesn't even permit half of it, making it difficult to express my intention. on the other hand, I tried attaching as a document and they keep indicating that I need to indicate in the space of the list of established ties. I am confused and I'm running out of time. please I really need help.
Thank you all in advance