+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream May 5 2023 Draw- Timelines

nofearamk

Star Member
May 15, 2023
On the IRCC document checklist page, it says that one needs to upload all PCC's in Color or rejection can take place.

People who lived in the US or are currently there know that FBI issues PCC in black and white since it's their standard format for the PCC. I've read on a lot of community pages where they said that FBI used to issue color PCC in the past but now, it's all B&W for everyone.

Since it's their official format, how to get through this without facing rejection.

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
On the IRCC document checklist page, it says that one needs to upload all PCC's in Color or rejection can take place.

People who lived in the US or are currently there know that FBI issues PCC in black and white since it's their standard format for the PCC. I've read on a lot of community pages where they said that FBI used to issue color PCC in the past but now, it's all B&W for everyone.

Since it's their official format, how to get through this without facing rejection.
if its their official format, IRCC probably already knows this. I believe you can get a digital version of US FBI Identity History when you login using the pin. So you just upload whatever comes there right?

nofearamk

Star Member
May 15, 2023
if its their official format, IRCC probably already knows this. I believe you can get a digital version of US FBI Identity History when you login using the pin. So you just upload whatever comes there right?
Yes and i got a Grey scale (Black and White) PCC. I also have the physical official letter as well.

rkvarma

Jun 27, 2023
Yes and i got a Grey scale (Black and White) PCC. I also have the physical official letter as well.
Isn't the PCC from FBI only valid for 2months? Is there any reason why you guys applied this early considering it may take another 2 months atleast to get the ITA? Or am I assuming something wrong here?

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
Isn't the PCC from FBI only valid for 2months? Is there any reason why you guys applied this early considering it may take another 2 months atleast to get the ITA? Or am I assuming wrong here?
FBI PCC is valid indefinitely only if you visit the US then it becomes invalid and then again you need a new one

Reactions: saubhik

rkvarma

Jun 27, 2023
FBI PCC is valid indefinitely only if you visit the US then it becomes invalid and then again you need a new one
Thanks for the clarification. I read the article and I am currently living in the US. So I guess I still have time as the article says it needs to be 6months prior to submitting my application.

Reactions: Shadow09

ForeverHopeful2023

Star Member
May 6, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
So sad for June 2 assessment, Maybe the case officer has gone on annual leave, Fingers crossed. Hoping it moves soon

Reactions: Hala007