+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream May 5 2023 Draw- Timelines

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
No i think shez talking about 8th may noi
Ah my bad. But still risky to wait for the last day. If the email / error in payment clearly shows the date time and failed payment then one could use it to contact Ontario and reapply or if the email was sent to Ontario for the issue before the deadline.

Reactions: Angelpriya

Angelpriya

Sep 25, 2019
Ah my bad. But still risky to wait for the last day. If the email / error in payment clearly shows the date time and failed payment then one could use it to contact Ontario and reapply or if the email was sent to Ontario for the issue before the deadline.
Yeah true...i feel bad for her,wish there could be a way out,but i guess its too late

Jun 23, 2023
My situation is more tragic, my last date for submission was 22 i made the payment but it showed error that day. Today on 24 I got an email from OINP of the authorization of 1500$ by OINP. OINP one key E account says my submission is made on 23. But transaction details and OINP email shows submission on 22. I am in dep trouble ‍. I hope they just took time for submission and my money got accepted and file submitted!

What do you think would have happened?

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
My situation is more tragic, my last date for submission was 22 i made the payment but it showed error that day. Today on 24 I got an email from OINP of the authorization of 1500$ by OINP. OINP one key E account says my submission is made on 23. But transaction details and OINP email shows submission on 22. I am in dep trouble ‍. I hope they just took time for submission and my money got accepted and file submitted!

“But transaction details and OINP email shows submission on 22”

you need to contact OINP and show them this proof and you’ll be fine I think.

Reactions: Shruti Dvivedi

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021

Why did you wait till the last date?

Kanwar14

Jun 22, 2023
Hello All,
When should one start their PCC process after submission or after assessment or after DIP as it takes time for PCC?