Aug 7, 2024
Hi everyone, my full timeline below:

Submission: April 17th
Assessment: June 17th
DIP: July 22nd
Approval: August 19th

TimeWxrped

Apr 26, 2024
I'm gonna ask a question which I kinda know the answer to (first of all we can all agree that this processing time does NOT seem normal. even on their website they indicate that the process should take on average of 60-90 days, it has been 157 days since I submitted my application and I'm still in "Assessment" stage). now to the question, does writing to them about this help speed things up in anyway ? I'm almost sure that the answer is NO, but I had to ask ...

Sep 1, 2024
Hi All,

I am part of the Mar 21st round of OINP. I got a Work Experience Letter from my current company on April 15th.

My question is, since it has already been 4+ months ( I have not yet got OINP nomination ) , when I eventually get my Federal ITA from IRCC in next few months, can I re-use the same Work Experience letter from April, or do I need to get a fresh new one from my company, with updated months on it ?

Thanks, Best luck to all.

quickFix_7781

Jun 3, 2024
I'm gonna ask a question which I kinda know the answer to (first of all we can all agree that this processing time does NOT seem normal. even on their website they indicate that the process should take on average of 60-90 days, it has been 157 days since I submitted my application and I'm still in "Assessment" stage). now to the question, does writing to them about this help speed things up in anyway ? I'm almost sure that the answer is NO, but I had to ask ...
No they will read out to you what you exactly what you see in your OINP account. Hang in there, I am waiting too on DIP since July 24th 2024

Varma.ram.399

Sep 4, 2024
Hi,

ITA: March 21st, 2024: HCP tech draw
Docs Submitted: April 5th, 2024
Decision in Progress: since 6 weeks.

Is it normal for such longer processing timelines? I haven't received any Additional Documentation Requests (ADRs) as well. However, I've noticed many of the applicants who applied in my same timeline got their nominations last week. I'm a bit concerned. Kindly advise.

Thanks in advance.