+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream 2023 Feb Draw- Timelines

dicksiu

Mar 10, 2024
I got my NOI on March 7, 2024 and now i am applying for OINP. There is an item called : Status Documents issued by IRCC or CBSA (mandatory, if applicable). Since I am not in Canada, I have no status documents to upload here. However, the system said this item is mandatory when I pressed the "Check for errors" button. Anyone encounter the same issue as me? I was thinking to upload a pdf file there stating "NOT APPLICABLE" but I am afraid it is not the correct way to do so.

Sai96

Mar 22, 2024
I was talking about this https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/permit/temporary/extend.html

But at the end of the process you will get a refusal. But still you can buy some time, because the processing time is 158 days. So almost 6 months you will be on implied status and still you can work.
Hi

I am currently in similar situation, my work permit is going to expire on May 6th, and I have applied for OINP, but the application is still in processing. Is it possible to apply for a work permit extension just to buy some time?

any information would be greatly appreciated,

thanks

BlueWaters

Sep 18, 2024
When submitting documents in the PR portal, nowhere did it ask me for my OINP nomination certificate so I did not upload one. Did I make a mistake here and will this cause my application to get denied?

Can somebody please tell me if it is compulsory to upload the OINP certificate? Does this cause problems or rejection?

Did you guys submit the certificate before submission on the PR portal?

I would really appreciate help here, thanks.

urerimam

Star Member
Dec 17, 2023
When submitting documents in the PR portal, nowhere did it ask me for my OINP nomination certificate so I did not upload one. Did I make a mistake here and will this cause my application to get denied?

Can somebody please tell me if it is compulsory to upload the OINP certificate? Does this cause problems or rejection?

You can't be rejected on that basis. Whatever document is outstanding, they will ask you to send. Alternatively, you may decide to raise a Web form and send to them even before they ask. Since you claimed 600 points from a Province, it is a required document for your assessment to be completed

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
You can't be rejected on that basis. Whatever document is outstanding, they will ask you to send. Alternatively, you may decide to raise a Web form and send to them even before they ask. Since you claimed 600 points from a Province, it is a required document for your assessment to be completed
It’s not mandatory but it’s advisable to add it to avoid unnecessary delays
You send it via web form

again it’s not mandatory but sometimes the agent will ask for it and raise a ADR
So I will suggest send it to vaoid

It’s not mandatory but it’s advisable to add it to avoid unnecessary delays
You send it via web form

again it’s not mandatory but sometimes the agent will ask for it and raise a ADR