+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream 2023 Feb Draw- Timelines

shinegirl1593

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding the OINP application and Express Entry profile.

A little background:
Currently in my EE profile, I am only showing work experience that I am claiming points for. I have overall 4 years of work experience in my primary NOC with atleast 1 year of continuous work experience (as required by OINP). I received NOI from OINP under Human Capital Priorities Stream- FSW. In my EE profile, I have selected 3+ years of work experience to claim maximum points.
Questions:
  • If I choose not to claim points for a job that falls under my primary National Occupational Classification (NOC) due to lack of documentation, what should I do? Please note that even after removing this job, my CRS score is not impacted.
  • Should I remove this job from the work history section of my Express Entry profile? Additionally, should I exclude it from the work history section of the OINP application and instead include it in the "other activities" section? Should I include a Letter of Explanation for the work experience(that lacks documentation) in Other activities?
Please kindly advise. Thank you in advance. I don't have much time left to submit my application. Your advise is highly appreciated. :)

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding the OINP application and Express Entry profile.

A little background:
Currently in my EE profile, I am only showing work experience that I am claiming points for. I have overall 4 years of work experience in my primary NOC with atleast 1 year of continuous work experience (as required by OINP). I received NOI from OINP under Human Capital Priorities Stream- FSW. In my EE profile, I have selected 3+ years of work experience to claim maximum points.
Questions:
  • If I choose not to claim points for a job that falls under my primary National Occupational Classification (NOC) due to lack of documentation, what should I do? Please note that even after removing this job, my CRS score is not impacted.
  • Should I remove this job from the work history section of my Express Entry profile? Additionally, should I exclude it from the work history section of the OINP application and instead include it in the "other activities" section? Should I include a Letter of Explanation for the work experience(that lacks documentation) in Other activities?
Please kindly advise. Thank you in advance. I don't have much time left to submit my application. Your advise is highly appreciated. :)
Not sure but I think OINP gives NOI on the basis of primary NOC, if you remove that then won't your NOI be void?

nitish199

Oct 26, 2019
Hello all, I have received an invitation under the master's graduate stream but when I open the file number on the OINP e-filling portal, there is no submit button after I fill Name, DOB, and signature. There is no way to accept or submit this invitation and the time limit is only 14 days and 2 days have already passed. I am worried about this right now I do not want to lose this invitation due to some technical issue. has anyone else seen this or am I doing something wrong? I anyone can assist I will really appreciate it.

lblue21

May 10, 2023
Hello all, I have received an invitation under the master's graduate stream but when I open the file number on the OINP e-filling portal, there is no submit button after I fill Name, DOB, and signature. There is no way to accept or submit this invitation and the time limit is only 14 days and 2 days have already passed. I am worried about this right now I do not want to lose this invitation due to some technical issue. has anyone else seen this or am I doing something wrong? I anyone can assist I will really appreciate it.
Sometimes the portal does not work properly. Try to reload the page if it does not work write to OINP stating the same.

mail2ankitc

Jun 8, 2023
Sometimes the portal does not work properly. Try to reload the page if it does not work write to OINP stating the same.
Hi All, I am also facing the same issue. Tried all the browsers and even sent email to OINP team as well but no updates. 2 days already passed due to this... :(

qdee

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
28-04-2023
Hi All, I am also facing the same issue. Tried all the browsers and even sent email to OINP team as well but no updates. 2 days already passed due to this... :(
Last time this happened to me, I deleted all browser cookies and it worked. Maybe you could give it a try if you haven't already.

mail2ankitc

Jun 8, 2023
Last time this happened to me, I deleted all browser cookies and it worked. Maybe you could give it a try if you haven't already.
I already did the same even tried in incognito mode but no luck.. I again tried and same issue.. no button displayed.. :(

mail2ankitc

Jun 8, 2023
Hi Nitish,

Were you able to get this resolved?