+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream 14 Dec 2023

PscyhFaith

Apr 10, 2024
Anybody here who submitted on January 13 or 14 for December 14 draw? I see in groups that people who submitted on January 15 have received DIP but I am still in assessment (Jan 14 submission)
I am in the same shoes as you and I sent a web form for the second time today, hopefully, they move my document forward today.

japkeerat

Feb 6, 2024
I am in the same shoes as you and I sent a web form for the second time today, hopefully, they move my document forward today.
I got the approval yesterday. I don't know if it was webform or not but I had raised a webform for change in personal information 2 days ago. I got both DIP and approval within a couple of hours of each other.

PscyhFaith

Apr 10, 2024
I got the approval yesterday. I don't know if it was webform or not but I had raised a webform for change in personal information 2 days ago. I got both DIP and approval within a couple of hours of each other.
I sent webform yesterday inquiring about the status of my application but I got the generic response stating that the processing time on the website isn’t valid. What can I update to trigger a change in my application status?

japkeerat

Feb 6, 2024
I sent webform yesterday inquiring about the status of my application but I got the generic response stating that the processing time on the website isn’t valid. What can I update to trigger a change in my application status?
Wouldn't recommend to send a random webform as it can negatively impact as well. Just wait a day or two. You should see a change in status soon.

I had a genuine case. I had made an error where I put my entire name as "First Name" in OINP application and "Last Name" in Express Entry profile since I don't actually have a last name. It is frustrating to understand sometimes where the name should go, especially when both the fields are marked necessary. So the webform was raised as I had heard from another person with same issue for whom Approval from DIP took 2 months. So I raised webform before my file goes to DIP and it went to DIP the next day.

PscyhFaith

Apr 10, 2024
Wouldn't recommend to send a random webform as it can negatively impact as well. Just wait a day or two. You should see a change in status soon.

I had a genuine case. I had made an error where I put my entire name as "First Name" in OINP application and "Last Name" in Express Entry profile since I don't actually have a last name. It is frustrating to understand sometimes where the name should go, especially when both the fields are marked necessary. So the webform was raised as I had heard from another person with same issue for whom Approval from DIP took 2 months. So I raised webform before my file goes to DIP and it went to DIP the next day.
Yes, I would wait, but it's stressful, especially due to my funds going down, my status expiring and my PCC already expired.

Last edited:

ayyanj

Mar 7, 2024
I know! I’m so thankful. Hopefully they do a draw in the next week because my ielts expires on the 30th of June
I may be wrong you might wanna validate this but I think you need to have a valid IELTS UNTIL AOR of your EE application, not just submission. So please be careful and look into this.

Savi101

Mar 7, 2024
I may be wrong you might wanna validate this but I think you need to have a valid IELTS UNTIL AOR of your EE application, not just submission. So please be careful and look into this.
I just checked the Canada website it says:
Language tests
Check that your language test results are valid. They are valid for 2 years after the date of the test result. They must also be valid on the date you apply for permanent residence.

If your results expire before then, you should:

• be tested again or
  • apply before your test results expire (if possible) or
  • decline the invitation, be tested again, and go back into the pool to be considered in the future
I’m really hoping this is good, i can’t seem to find anything else. Also June 30 is when the exam was taken, the results came out on the 9th of july. I just realized it said after the date of the results

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2024
Update:
NOI: Dec 14, 2023
Submitted: Jan 23, 2024
Assessment: Feb 7/8, 2024
DIP: Jun 17, 2024
Nominated: Jun 19, 2024

Phewww, after a long wait for 5 months, finally!!

Praise the good Lord

• Wow
Reactions: Slycollins

DEVANSH_PATEL

Star Member
Jun 21, 2020
My wife's application has moved to DIP, her timeline is as follows.
Inland
NOI February 8, 2024
Submitted February 22 204
Assessment May 8
DIP May 13
Waiting nomination.
Hey any update on you're wife's profile?
below is my timeline :-
NOI - 8 FEB
Category :- HCP -CEC
OINP submitted - 22 March
Assessment - May 31
Decision in progress - 5 June
No ADR Yet

I don't know how much more time it can take