+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP Stream - Application Submitted in July 2017

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
Yes PCC is the one which takes much time. Medicals now you have to do upfront and attached the completed medical form while submitting your eAPR.
You mean this part rightwe can actually take medical exam now but just make sure it's closer to application submission date because it will only be valid for 1 year?

Get your exam before you submit your application
Are you applying to sponsor your spouse, partner or child?

A new application process for the spousal sponsorship program came into effect on December 15, 2016. Spouses, partners or dependent children do not need upfront medical exams. Wait for our instructions before going for your medical exam.

Find more information on what to do for your medical exam when you’re applying with the old spousal application package.

This is called an upfront medical exam. To get an upfront medical exam, contact a panel physician directly.

Once your medical exam is done, the doctor will give you a document confirming that you got a medical exam. Include a copy of that document with your application.

If the doctor works with the eMedicalthey will give you an upfront medical notification printout.

If the doctor works with a paper system they will give you a copy of the IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form.

Attach that form to your application before you submit it to the visa office. If you apply online, you must upload that form before you can submit your application.

Reactions: anwar01

canadanumber1

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
Hi, hope you are well too! No updates for me, still in Submitted stage since 4th July and no requests for additional documents. Almost a month now with no updates!! It's killing me! :eek:
Hi, I submitted my application on the 9th and went into assessment on the 24th. I have the same NOC as you. 1123. Do you have any ties to Ontario?

Reactions: CSFEB18

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
You mean this part rightwe can actually take medical exam now but just make sure it's closer to application submission date because it will only be valid for 1 year?

Get your exam before you submit your application
Are you applying to sponsor your spouse, partner or child?

A new application process for the spousal sponsorship program came into effect on December 15, 2016. Spouses, partners or dependent children do not need upfront medical exams. Wait for our instructions before going for your medical exam.

Find more information on what to do for your medical exam when you’re applying with the old spousal application package.

This is called an upfront medical exam. To get an upfront medical exam, contact a panel physician directly.

Once your medical exam is done, the doctor will give you a document confirming that you got a medical exam. Include a copy of that document with your application.

If the doctor works with the eMedicalthey will give you an upfront medical notification printout.

If the doctor works with a paper system they will give you a copy of the IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form.

Attach that form to your application before you submit it to the visa office. If you apply online, you must upload that form before you can submit your application.
Yes you are right. That's y we need to do medical as close as submission day.

Reactions: babyfreeverse

CSFEB18

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Hi, I submitted my application on the 9th and went into assessment on the 24th. I have the same NOC as you. 1123. Do you have any ties to Ontario?
Hey, my application is in the assessment stage too since the 26th. I have the same NOC as well; 1123 and have a friend of friend listed as a tie to Ontario. Apart from this, I have also written a bit about the Online advertising industry and the prospects for higher studies in Ontario.

Do you think this will suffice as a strong intent?

Reactions: Jtahir

canadanumber1

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
Hey, my application is in the assessment stage too since the 26th. I have the same NOC as well; 1123 and have a friend of friend listed as a tie to Ontario. Apart from this, I have also written a bit about the Online advertising industry and the prospects for higher studies in Ontario.

Do you think this will suffice as a strong intent?
Yes I think that's a good enough intent. You have a very good chance of getting a nomination soon. We can expect the status to change to DIP maybe tomorrow or some time next week.

Reactions: CSFEB18

CSFEB18

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Yes I think that's a good enough intent. You have a very good chance of getting a nomination soon. We can expect the status to change to DIP maybe tomorrow or some time next week.
Thanks for your comforting words! :)

I hope that OINP is eager to hand out more nominations before a draw next week and our applications' status changes to DIP by tomorrow.

All the best :)

Reactions: iamxty

Jtahir

Star Member
May 21, 2017
That is great! Your status should change when they will send the AOR for your documents. BTW what is your current status?
Still in submitted stage and have not received an acknowledgement for the documents I shared with them. Its strange though that they have asked for documents that were already submitted plus the NOI screenshot which they issued and again was shared with them. Hoping for the best :)

Reactions: canadian.dreamer

canadian.dreamer

Feb 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Still in submitted stage and have not received an acknowledgement for the documents I shared with them. Its strange though that they have asked for documents that were already submitted plus the NOI screenshot which they issued and again was shared with them. Hoping for the best :)
Same here. Let's keep our hopes up and pray!

Reactions: Jtahir

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Yes, you are right! They are not sending AOR now a days for additional documents. Most people have not recieved AOR for additional documents.

Jtahir

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Yes, you are right! They are not sending AOR now a days for additional documents. Most people have not recieved AOR for additional documents.
Hmmm but asking for the documents means my file is atleast being reviewed I am expecting a quick move to assessment and then to DIP and nomination hopefully before next draw Or the one after that I am one of those always hopefully kind of people

Saif181

Jul 20, 2017
Can you please provide their official Mail ?
Once the form is completed, you must send it by email as an attachment to ontarionominee@ontario.ca indicating in the subject line “Application Change Notice – [File number]”. If you are requesting a correction to your name or date of birth, please also include the personal details page of your passport to validate your request.

Gotte

Jul 21, 2017
Hello People and friends,

People i got nominated by OINP yesterday(02/08/2017) at 10:18 am ottawa time and immediately accepted by 10:20am and the CRS score got updated to 995.
Draw happenned at 1:32 PM ottawa time and the cut off time in Ministerial Instructions says that 12:24 UTC .
Do u think i will get ITA ?
@bluewaters87 did you get an ITA yesterday?

JoFromAustralia

May 17, 2017
Wow, ok, interesting to see others with my same NOC get processed ahead of me too! Thanks for updating me. Today marks a full month in Submitted status with no movement or any requests for additional docs. I'm starting to think it will never change to Assessment, let alone reach Nomination! :(
I do have ties to Ontario - my partner is Canadian and works in Ottawa for an Ontario owned and based company and I am going to join him. I also have some strong professional connections in Ontario within my industry that I have noted in my application so I'm sure that's enough to show my intent to settle there.

canadanumber1

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
Wow, ok, interesting to see others with my same NOC get processed ahead of me too! Thanks for updating me. Today marks a full month in Submitted status with no movement or any requests for additional docs. I'm starting to think it will never change to Assessment, let alone reach Nomination! :(
I do have ties to Ontario - my partner is Canadian and works in Ottawa for an Ontario owned and based company and I am going to join him. I also have some strong professional connections in Ontario within my industry that I have noted in my application so I'm sure that's enough to show my intent to settle there.
Don't worry. you status will change sometime this week or next week. The longest it will take them to process your application is 60 days, so technically you should expect to get your nomination in less than a month from today. Just hold on and you'll hear some good news soon.