+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP Stream - Application Submitted in July 2017

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Still in submitted state since 4july...not sure what has gone wrong
What can we say.. we are not aware if there are background specific metrics ,or its just a carnival of randomness..

Just a question did you send the duplicate ECA already or waiting for them to send it ?

vensharm

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
What can we say.. we are not aware if there are background specific metrics ,or its just a carnival of randomness..

Just a question did you send the duplicate ECA already or waiting for them to send it ?
I have sent all the documents upfront.

Reactions: MEB

deepaksisodia079

Star Member
May 3, 2017
NOC Code......
Submitted my application today and got Aor email as well
Lets hope they process it soon...
Crs 414
Noc 0213
Noi 29 june
Aor 1 august

Reactions: anwar01

amitnoida

Aug 1, 2017
Dear All,

Please join this thread if you have submitted your OINP application in July 2017. We can share the timelines and status of application to keep us busy and hopeful along all the way to Nomination.

My timeline is

Profile recreated : 23rd June 2017
CRS = 410
NOI Recieved : 23rd June 2017
Application Submitted: 6th July 2017

Since then it is in submitted status.
Hi Anwar,
Thanks to create this thread. I just started my PR process without agent.
I already sent my documents to ECA for degree evaluation and gave IELTS exam on 29th July. I have 11 yrs of experience in IT field with NOC code 2173 or 2174. I have below few queries, If you can help me for my understanding:

1) As a first step, after ECA and IELTS result, I have to create profile in express entry. Here I don't think so I will get more than 350 point considering 35 yrs of age and IELTS score 6 band in each section with marital status. Here, Suppose, I create my profile with 350 points and Ontario picked my application then they will send me NOI. Right? Then with in 14 days, I have to submitt my application.

Here, I have submitt application direct to Ontario site or in EE.
Over you tube, lof of people mentioned something Expression of Interest (EOI). I am not able to understand when EOI will come into the picture.
For, PNP program, all states will pick application from EE and will send NOIor I have to apply create profile in each state separately along with EE.

If you can guide me on this process will be really helpful.

Thanks and Regards
Amit

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi Anwar,
Thanks to create this thread. I just started my PR process without agent.
I already sent my documents to ECA for degree evaluation and gave IELTS exam on 29th July. I have 11 yrs of experience in IT field with NOC code 2173 or 2174. I have below few queries, If you can help me for my understanding:

1) As a first step, after ECA and IELTS result, I have to create profile in express entry. Here I don't think so I will get more than 350 point considering 35 yrs of age and IELTS score 6 band in each section with marital status. Here, Suppose, I create my profile with 350 points and Ontario picked my application then they will send me NOI. Right? Then with in 14 days, I have to submitt my application.

Here, I have submitt application direct to Ontario site or in EE.
Over you tube, lof of people mentioned something Expression of Interest (EOI). I am not able to understand when EOI will come into the picture.
For, PNP program, all states will pick application from EE and will send NOIor I have to apply create profile in each state separately along with EE.

If you can guide me on this process will be really helpful.

Thanks and Regards
Amit
Bro. after creating EE profile, if you are eligible, OINP will send your NOI, but keep in mind that currently OINP- HCP stream is closed temporarily, nobody knows for sure when it will open again. Secondly for CRS below 400, OINP sent NOI for 1 single week in June 2017 only. Again nobody knows whether they will sent NOI (notifivation of interest) again to people with less then 400 CRS.

Without NOI from OINP, you can not apply. or other Provinces I am not sure.

Reactions: iamxty

divert2tuhin

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
How much should be the ideal DPI while scanning documents for OINP? I am particularly worried about scanning my whole passport as it is making file size more that 5 MB (using 300 dpi).

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
How much should be the ideal DPI while scanning documents for OINP? I am particularly worried about scanning my whole passport as it is making file size more that 5 MB (using 300 dpi).
10 M bro...its the only exception because of that full scan...furthermore there are tools on the internet that can help you decrease the size if you are in real need for that .

Last edited:

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017