+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP - Application Submitted February and March 2018

Ivan ruiz

Jun 9, 2018
Hello I was nominated OINP, but I had to chaged of job at the same time that I received my ecceptation letter. Please help me I am worried if I will lose my nomination.

danijes

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Hello I was nominated OINP, but I had to change of job at the same time that I received my acceptation letter. Please help me I am worried if I will lose my nomination.
no, once you nominated that's all, keep the new job and proceed with next steps, your nomination was given on old job, qualification and experience.
one thing is a change of job should not be in other provinces except Ontario, as long you are in Ontario, all good

Ivan ruiz

Jun 9, 2018
But, what if Ontario or in Sydney ask me for payments paystub or any other information to prove that my job is still the same? I applie

danijes

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
But, what if Ontario or in Sydney ask me for payments paystub or any other information to prove that my job is still the same? I applie
are you in Canada or outside, as long as your job in ontario all looks good, no one care once you are nominated as long you have valid address in ontario

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I applied as international student w job offer, my nomination says job restricticted base
To be eligible to apply under the Employer Job Offer: International Student Stream, you must have a job offer from an eligible Ontario employer that meets the following criteria:

• Is a full-time job offer of an indeterminate duration in a skilled occupation (NOC 0, A or B), and
  • Meets the low wage level in Ontario for that occupation and region.
You are basically are not meeting the criteria mentioned in the red... you had a valid job offer you chose to go for another job...

Ivan ruiz

Jun 9, 2018
If i have to extend my work permit I that's to be with my old job...my old job and current job meet with the criteria

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
If i have to extend my work permit I that's to be with my old job...my old job and current job meet with the criteria
If you have been issued a work permit it most likely be closed one for a specific employer, either LMIA approved or LMIA exempted(certain cases). Based on that most old job offer you were nominated to OINP.
The new job that you opted for may not be under the same selection criteria for OINP.