+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP - Application Submitted February and March 2018

Tom Park

Jun 5, 2018
Hi all,
I applied for international student stream on Mar 12, 2018.
and DIP, Apr 18, about 50 days
But still I'm in DIP.
is there anyone knows what happen to me?

Thanks.

sysadmin141

Jul 18, 2017
NOC Code......
Good news! Got the nomination today!
Application submitted - 15 March
Nomination received - 5 June
DIP to nomination - 20 Days
Thank you all for helping and Good luck who are still waiting for Nomination!
PS- Timelines ~80 days from submission to Nomination.

"May the Force be with you"
Congratulations!

Hoprooter

Feb 18, 2018
Hi everyone

Oinp asked me for additional information for my application.

How many days does it take for the status to change from awaiting information to the next?
Did they email you for extra info or did you receive a call?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Did they email you for extra info or did you receive a call?
In my case I received an email from them with a subject: Incomplete Application

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program is currently reviewing your application under the Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream for completeness. You have 14 calendar days from the date of this letter to submit the required information and/or documentation to the OINP.

Please note that the director of the Ontario Immigration Act, 2015, S.O. 2015, c. 8. (the “Act”) has determined that your application is incomplete, specifically:

- WES
Applicants to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program’s (OINP) Human Capital Priorities Stream are required to submit a copy of their Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report. You provided a copy of an ECA report from the World Education Service (WES).

In order to verify the results of your ECA report, we require you to authorize WES to share your ECA results with OINP. OINP requires this authorization to complete the assessment of your application.

Last edited:

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
No calls or emails to you or the employer? I'm waiting as that means we're closer to the goal.
No man none, my EE application is also ongoing in parallel, I called IRCC end of May they said my eligibility is completed and recommended pass. Security check is currently ongoing

Hoprooter

Feb 18, 2018
No man none, my EE application is also ongoing in parallel, I called IRCC end of May they said my eligibility is completed and recommended pass. Security check is currently ongoing
But how can you EE application go in parallel. Don't you have to drop the Nomination procedure once you've received the ITA from Federal pool? Besides, why do you even need the nomination when you already have an ITA.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
But how can you EE application go in parallel. Don't you have to drop the Nomination procedure once you've received the ITA from Federal pool? Besides, why do you even need the nomination when you already have an ITA.
I don’t think such a rule exist.
My EE application says I am a CEC and since I don’t have nomination yet from the provinces I have not claimed the points for the PNP.
Regarding why I did, because I had few points which I was claiming on my EE which were on a sticky wicket. Hence I wanted to ensure that my points don’t go down incase you know I mean ....
I am using it as an “insurance”

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoprooter

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I think you were getting mixed up between Nomination Vs Invitation

I added a reply here, check the original post on the below thread as well:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/received-noi-from-ontario.540683/page-2#post-6987077

Hoprooter

Feb 18, 2018
Yes. That's where I am. The difference is I haven't received an ITA yet. My CRS is 438. Hopeful of getting it in the next draw. Besides, waiting for the Nomination wherein I applied on April 6, 2018 and the current status is DIP.

Harleyquinn

Jun 5, 2018
I got my nomination a few hours ago and I accepted it. It says 'accepted' in my CIC profile and I got a letter saying that 600 points have been allotted to me but these points are not showing in my CIC profile.
Also, my oinp account still says 'decision in pending'. Would this be a problem?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I got my nomination a few hours ago and I accepted it. It says 'accepted' in my CIC profile and I got a letter saying that 600 points have been allotted to me but these points are not showing in my CIC profile.
Also, my oinp account still says 'decision in pending'. Would this be a problem?
Give it 24 hrs and then check maybe it will be update by then...I am just guessing here...
btw whats your timeline? when did you get Invitation, when did you apply, was there any additional documents required...

Reactions: Hoprooter