+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP form - N/A - Please Help

ncd13687

Nov 12, 2015
Hello All

I would be really grateful to you if you guys can help me on filling up the form. Its just so confusing.

1. Do I need to put N/A in every row that is not relevant to me
for example , Personal Information - Number 6. There are about 4 rows, Do I need to put N/A in every row?

2. sections that are applicable to me but I don't use all rows, then Do i need to put N/A on any blank spaces as well?
for example, If I just have a bachelor degree, Do I need to put N/A on remaining spaces?

Thank you for your help

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ncd13687 said:
Hello All

I would be really grateful to you if you guys can help me on filling up the form. Its just so confusing.

1. Do I need to put N/A in every row that is not relevant to me
for example , Personal Information - Number 6. There are about 4 rows, Do I need to put N/A in every row?

2. sections that are applicable to me but I don't use all rows, then Do i need to put N/A on any blank spaces as well?
for example, If I just have a bachelor degree, Do I need to put N/A on remaining spaces?

Thank you for your help
You can either put N/A in each block or draw slant line across the rows and columns that you have not filled and write N/A in the center. The intention here is to show that you not left the form incomplete and filled it in totality.

ncd13687

Nov 12, 2015
Hi rajanvnv

Thank you for answering my question. But still I am not clear about what you said. Does that mean that I need to fillup N/A for the sections that is applicable to me but have not used all the rows. i.e work experience - I have used just 2 rows, and for the remaining rows should I put N/A ? Or just leave them blank ?