+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP file refferred to a Senior Processing Officer for decision

Kb1771

May 18, 2016
Hello,
I received an email from Ontario Express Entry yesterday that my file is under assessment and then the officer called me to submit some documents regarding my past work experience which i did the same day.
Today i received an email that says My OINP file has been refferred to a Senior Processing Officer for decision.

What does that mean?
Did anyone get the same email before getting decision?

I am scared please reply if you have any experience about this.

Please and Thank you
Keval B.

mrmaharaja

Apr 19, 2016
Hi I also got t
Good day,

Please be advised that your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has been referred to a senior processing officer for a decision. The program will contact you should we require additional information to support the decision on your application. Otherwise, the program will contact you again when a decision has been made on your application.

If you are a candidate through one of the Ontario Express Entry streams, please note that your Express Entry profile must remain up-to-date throughout all processing stages of your application. Candidate for the Ontario Human Capital Priorities stream must also continue to maintain a score of 400 points or above in the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System.

If you are currently working or residing in Ontario, please be advised that you are responsible for remaining in legal status in Canada throughout all processing stages of your application. It is your responsibility to renew, extend or apply for proper temporary resident status in Canada throughout your stay in the country, even after you are nominated.

If you need to depart Canada because you no longer have valid status or because your status will not be renewed by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, please send our office a completed and signed Change of Personal Information form. You should outline the details of your situation in this form and include a current email address.

The Change of Personal Information form applies to any changes that you may need to make to your application during processing, for example a change of address or other information that may impact your application.

Thank you for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. Please retain this letter for your records.

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program

[EC
he below message from OINP

sammoe

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Kb1771 said:
Today i received an email that says My OINP file has been referred to a Senior Processing Officer for decision.
I also received the same email on May 12. I turned in the application some time in November 2015. I got the acknowledgement of receipt on March 15 (which said they received the application on November 20), a phone call on April 29.

mrmaharaja

Apr 19, 2016
aircanada said:
It means they have just started looking at your file.
I have been in Canada for last 4 years .Still I am not getting nomination.Because of this frustartaion, I came to India.Last weekI got an email saying that my file is being assed by senior processing officer.It has been 7 months over.

saurabh123456

Jun 8, 2016
Kb1771 said:
Hello,
I received an email from Ontario Express Entry yesterday that my file is under assessment and then the officer called me to submit some documents regarding my past work experience which i did the same day.
Today i received an email that says My OINP file has been refferred to a Senior Processing Officer for decision.

What does that mean?
Did anyone get the same email before getting decision?

I am scared please reply if you have any experience about this.

Please and Thank you

I also got a similar email, today what happened in your case? Any further calls or additional docs required?
Keval B.

saurabh123456

Jun 8, 2016
Hi, I got a similar email today. Could you please tell me if there was another phone call or request for additional documents? How much more time did it take?

Thanks

NBHH

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-07-2016
Passport Req..
02-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2016
Hi there, I received the same email today, what's your status now, have they came back to you for anything?

NBHH

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-07-2016
Passport Req..
02-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2016
Hi dude, did they contact you before ask some additional documents?

saurabh123456

Jun 8, 2016
Hi, they did ask me some questions over phoebut did not ask for any specific document. I am really worried, can you tell me what did they ask you.? do you know about anyone who is is in similar situation and got his pnp

NBHH

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-07-2016
Passport Req..
02-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2016
they asked me to submit 2015 T4, and two days after I received this email. I guess we could ask guys who post this...

NBHH

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-07-2016
Passport Req..
02-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2016
Hi dude, I checked on other forum, give your some reference, one guy received the email on may 06, got the positive feedback couple of days after, and got ITA on last round. hope this helps... ( sorry I am at work so can not check personal email...)