+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EOI - Job Offer Worker Stream

mail2ankitc

Jun 8, 2023
Hello all, I have received an invitation under the EOI - Job Offer Worker Stream but when I open the file number on the OINP e-filling portal, there is no submit button after I fill Name, DOB, and signature. There is no way to accept or submit this invitation and the time limit is only 14 days and 3 days have already passed. I am worried about this right now I do not want to lose this invitation due to some technical issue. has anyone else seen this or am I doing something wrong? I anyone can assist I will really appreciate it. I have also dropped an email to ontarionominee@ontario.ca but no response from past 3 days and no luck as well after clearing browser cookies/cache.

sejal1989

Apr 20, 2022
Hello all, I have received an invitation under the EOI - Job Offer Worker Stream but when I open the file number on the OINP e-filling portal, there is no submit button after I fill Name, DOB, and signature. There is no way to accept or submit this invitation and the time limit is only 14 days and 3 days have already passed. I am worried about this right now I do not want to lose this invitation due to some technical issue. has anyone else seen this or am I doing something wrong? I anyone can assist I will really appreciate it. I have also dropped an email to ontarionominee@ontario.ca but no response from past 3 days and no luck as well after clearing browser cookies/cache.
Hi,

Can i know what was your score ? I am asking because my score was 54 (NOC:21232)and still not received the ITA.
It seems they have not updated anything on the OINP website regarding latest draw.

Thanks