+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP employer job offer stream 2017

dungranimahesh

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
Well, the issue that I had on my job offer letter was the date only which was older than 6 months since I submitted the application. Thus, I had to change the date.

As per the PFL, they also requested me to indicate everything which has been executed in the previous six months. So, my company added the salary increase in content on the first page of the job offer letter and wrote the date when it happened. It was actually in March when my salary got increased.

In your case, I think you can use the previous date. That will be fine if it is not older than 6 months based on the date you submitted.
Thank you so much for explaining.
I submitted my application on June 15, 2017.

A job offer which I was submitted with application was dated June 12, 2017.
So my question is should my employer have to use same date or today's date ?

On More clarification, my employer is wringing in the new letter that I was hired full time on permanent base on June 12, 2017. Which make them understand clearly that I was hired full time on permanent base before I submitted my application.

So my confusion is if they dated job offer letter today's date July 28, 2017 in starting of letter on right side corner that will be ok or not?

Usually when everyone write any kind of letter they will alway dated the day when they write a letter right?

For example,

July 28, 2017

My name and address.

Dear my name,

This is conforming letter that you hired as a permanent full time............as of June 12, 2017.

Then all other details.

This will fine ?

pjy8963

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Thank you so much for explaining.
I submitted my application on June 15, 2017.

A job offer which I was submitted with application was dated June 12, 2017.
So my question is should my employer have to use same date or today's date ?

On More clarification, my employer is wringing in the new letter that I was hired full time on permanent base on June 12, 2017. Which make them understand clearly that I was hired full time on permanent base before I submitted my application.

So my confusion is if they dated job offer letter today's date July 28, 2017 in starting of letter on right side corner that will be ok or not?

Usually when everyone write any kind of letter they will alway dated the day when they write a letter right?

For example,

July 28, 2017

My name and address.

Dear my name,

This is conforming letter that you hired as a permanent full time............as of June 12, 2017.

Then all other details.

This will fine ?
Both the date of hired and letter issued don't need to be the same though.

mpreetsingh

Jun 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Beforw coming to canada? Bro, I'm already in Canada. I applied here as international student with job offer stream with no dependents.
Bro same here.. I am also in Canada. It's just the rule, if you come to canada you have to declare money above $10000.

This applies to us because when we get PR, we have to go to land or air border(like flag-polling) to get our visa stamped.

richard.sohal

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Bro same here.. I am also in Canada. It's just the rule, if you come to canada you have to declare money above $10000.

This applies to us because when we get PR, we have to go to land or air border(like flag-polling) to get our visa stamped.
Aaghh so many shits. What about the proficiency language(ielts)? We can leave it blank(no checkmark) as we come under noc b