OINP employer job offer stream 2017

Azy

Aug 3, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got a request of additional documents.

1) Schedule 125 and 141 for past 3 years.
2) Company lease documents.
3) Number of permenant employees and t4 slips and paystubs of all employees of last fiscal year.
They asked for "company Organizational chart" as well

Does anyone know what is company organizational chart is?

Did any of you received the same checklist for additional documents?

mpreetsingh

Jun 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......

3) Number of permenant employees and t4 slips and paystubs of all employees of last fiscal year.

Hi Azy,

I haven't got the request for these documents. However, the organizational chart is the chart which describes the company's structure with roles and superiority order. It depend on how many employees company have. For large companies, they usually have department structure.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: Azy

pjy8963

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017

No, I did not receive any request for the additional docs at all regarding both the personal information and the company.

However, your current status is "Assessment" and you got the request. Now I can figure out what they are doing in the Assessment step. Thanks for sharing.

Just a quick question.
How many permanent full-time employees does your company have?

mpreetsingh

Jun 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
No, I did not receive any request for the additional docs at all regarding both the personal information and the company.

However, your current status is "Assessment" and you got the request. Now I can figure out what they are doing in the Assessment step. Thanks for sharing.

Just a quick question.
How many permanent full-time employees does your company have?
What they are doing?

azurtoy

Jun 23, 2017

Thank you for sharing. Did they email you about it? I am still in assessment and havent been asked any additional documents yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Azy

pjy8963

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
What they are doing?
They actually do assess the applicants' personal and the company information in assessment step. If there is anything missing for both of them, your status will not be changed to DIP. It means those who are in DIP, they already passed everything and just need to wait for the approval as per my research.

Reactions: Azy and mpreetsingh

APD

Jun 28, 2017
Torontro
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Stream: Employer Job Offer- Foreign Worker
Submitted: June 9th
Assessment: June 26th
DIP: June 27th

anybody knows whats next step?
Please advise.
Thanks.

Azy

Aug 3, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Azy,

I haven't got the request for these documents. However, the organizational chart is the chart which describes the company's structure with roles and superiority order. It depend on how many employees company have. For large companies, they usually have department structure.

Hope this helps!
Hi, thank you for your response.

My company is a retail store which has 4-5 employees. And my owner has no idea how he/she can make organizational chart of the store. Do we have to follow any specific format or does anyone here have a sample for that?

Thanks

Azy

Aug 3, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for sharing. Did they email you about it? I am still in assessment and havent been asked any additional documents yet.
Hi.
They emailed my employer. And my employer forwarded me.

You can ask your employer about it or frequently check the email addresses you put into file. I am sure you will get it in a day or so.

Azy

Aug 3, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone here has a sample or their companys organizational chart that they can share with me?

Thank you guys!

mpreetsingh

Jun 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi, thank you for your response.

My company is a retail store which has 4-5 employees. And my owner has no idea how he/she can make organizational chart of the store. Do we have to follow any specific format or does anyone here have a sample for that?

Thanks
I think that's why they asked for these documents. Because I think you need at least 5 Canadian Citizens/PR employees to nominate 1 person in GTA, and 3 outside GTA.
My company do have organization chart, but I can't share it with you. Sorry! However, you can google it, and submit the similar copy.