+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
Ok dude, so you mean to say that HCP-ALL is pending and its 50% left out ? is it ?
Yes..assuming that they spread NOIs over the year..Jan-Feb they issued around 1800 NOIs for HCP-All..expecting the same in the second half..just an assumption though..I dont think they mentioned anywhere about the quotas for these substreams..overall 6600 is known though!

hellotipsy

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Yes..assuming that they spread NOIs over the year..Jan-Feb they issued around 1800 NOIs for HCP-All..expecting the same in the second half..just an assumption though..I dont think they mentioned anywhere about the quotas for these substreams..overall 6600 is known though!
Thank you so much for this information. Well I guess if they are sending out NOIs in the FSSW then HCP-French Speaking substream should be fine already.
But honestly congrats to our brothers who got NOI today!

ashwinibm.canada

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Thank you so much for this information. Well I guess if they are sending out NOIs in the FSSW then HCP-French Speaking substream should be fine already.
But honestly congrats to our brothers who got NOI today!
bro.. I hav created profile already and got inbox content for job profile creation etc. Do we really need to do it , inorder to be eligible for PNP or normal draw ?. Please advise

hellotipsy

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
bro.. I hav created profile already and got inbox content for job profile creation etc. Do we really need to do it , inorder to be eligible for PNP or normal draw ?. Please advise
As long as you check Ontario OR All Provinces in your profile, should be ok. Just wait for message from OINP. You will receive it anytime soon. Cross fingers they issue as early as next week!

ashwinibm.canada

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
As long as you check Ontario OR All Provinces in your profile, should be ok. Just wait for message from OINP. You will receive it anytime soon. Cross fingers they issue as early as next week!
Great news dude ! to be worried is , it had given NOI for high scores above 430+ since this year beginning , so not sure if 400 & 400+ would be taken into account .

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Last year, 2500 were allocated for EE out of 6000 OINP nomination.

This year it vl be around 2700 for EE out of 6600, though its purely on assumption. There hasn't any official figure come out from OINP.

Jul 27, 2018
Hi All,

I've recently submitted my express entry profile and I've a CRS of 434. Can someone please help me out with details of OINP. Do we have to separately apply for the province for them to consider our profile or will they pick profiles from the express entry pool?

Also, I see many of the friends here with CRS around 440 still waiting for invitations. With my score what are the chances of getting ITA or invitation from Ontario or any other PNP's.

Appreciate your views:)

peacefulwarrior

Jun 4, 2018
Hi All,

I've recently submitted my express entry profile and I've a CRS of 434. Can someone please help me out with details of OINP. Do we have to separately apply for the province for them to consider our profile or will they pick profiles from the express entry pool?

Also, I see many of the friends here with CRS around 440 still waiting for invitations. With my score what are the chances of getting ITA or invitation from Ontario or any other PNP's.

Appreciate your views:)
1. You just need to select Ontario or All Provinces while creating your EE profile. That's it from your end.

2. No one can predict that. You might get NOI under OINP HCP when they start issuing NOI again. They haven't issued it after March 2018.

peacefulwarrior

Jun 4, 2018
A friend of mine missed the 45 day deadline to respond to the PNP Ontario letter.

Is there a way we can get the interest letter again?
Highly unlikely but you can ask him to call OINP and explain his situation. They have clearly mentioned that within 45 days deadlink the candidate must respond.

frightenedpanda

Sep 12, 2017
Highly unlikely but you can ask him to call OINP and explain his situation. They have clearly mentioned that within 45 days deadlink the candidate must respond.
They said we need to create the EE profile again but no guarantee that the invite will be sent again.

I saw that the last time HCP interest letter was issued was in March. Is the Ontario HCP closed right now?