+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Aadi26

Mar 9, 2016
Hi All,

Can anyone suggest me a link which details out the application fields after receiving ITA. I'm confused in the travel history, are we supposed to provide travel history for the last ten years? Because I stay in the US but I'm an Indian, am I expected to detail out my trips to and fro from India/US?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Aadi

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Aadi26 said:
Hi All,

Can anyone suggest me a link which details out the application fields after receiving ITA. I'm confused in the travel history, are we supposed to provide travel history for the last ten years? Because I stay in the US but I'm an Indian, am I expected to detail out my trips to and fro from India/US?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Aadi
There are conflicting views here! The form clearly states:

taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence
Some people take that to mean that trips in between you country of origin and current country of residence need not be mentioned.

I, on the other hand, think that IRCC phrased it like that as they understand that not everyone applying will be currently residing in their country of origin, but nevertheless they want ALL trips.

So my suggestion is, if you chose not to include the trips in between US and India then explain in your LoE that you chose not to include them as that what you understood from the comment on the form.

Aadi26

Mar 9, 2016
g126 said:
There are conflicting views here! The form clearly states:

Some people take that to mean that trips in between you country of origin and current country of residence need not be mentioned.

I, on the other hand, think that IRCC phrased it like that as they understand that not everyone applying will be currently residing in their country of origin, but nevertheless they want ALL trips.

So my suggestion is, if you chose not to include the trips in between US and India then explain in your LoE that you chose not to include them as that what you understood from the comment on the form.
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll enter all the trips between US and India just to be sure. Also, I have got a new passport and it does not have any stamps, I'm not sure if i remember the exact dates of travel, is it ok if i give an estimated time of travel and mention it in my LOE?

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Aadi26 said:
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll enter all the trips between US and India just to be sure. Also, I have got a new passport and it does not have any stamps, I'm not sure if i remember the exact dates of travel, is it ok if i give an estimated time of travel and mention it in my LOE?
Yes.. that's OK too.. Obviously if you have exact dates that's best, but if you don't have them then approximate dates with an explanation in you LoE that they're as accurate as you can remember should be ok!

gooDevil

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
UK
Visa Office......
London
Hi All,

I am new to the forum and to OINP. I was going through the website for Express Entry OINP category and read that you can not apply for it and they send you the invite based on the express entry profile submited / created online. If this is the case then which application do we need to fill and submit or that is it - that you put the profile in CIC and wait and there is no need to apply further.

Please advise.

Thanks.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
gooDevil said:
Hi All,

I am new to the forum and to OINP. I was going through the website for Express Entry OINP category and read that you can not apply for it and they send you the invite based on the express entry profile submited / created online. If this is the case then which application do we need to fill and submit or that is it - that you put the profile in CIC and wait and there is no need to apply further.

Please advise.

Thanks.
Create a profile on Express Entry, be sure to tick Ontario and that's it! As soon as OINP opens they'll will see your profile and if you meet their requirements you'll get an invite. Good luck!

884Thunder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Hello All,
I have one question:
I just got promoted and new contract like a cashier supervisor,before that I worked like a regular cashier (for same employer for 2 years) so question is can I apply right the way trough this program and do I still need previous work experience from other employers,because I never worked like a cashier before I moved to Canada?!

Thanks.

gooDevil

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
UK
Visa Office......
London
g126 said:
Create a profile on Express Entry, be sure to tick Ontario and that's it! As soon as OINP opens they'll will see your profile and if you meet their requirements you'll get an invite. Good luck!
Many Thanks g126.

Just one last confusion -
Should I select all states seperately and not select the last option of all provinces and territories
Or
Select the last option of all provinces and territories
Or
Select all states individually including the last option of all provinces and territories?

Many Thanks again.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gooDevil said:
Many Thanks g126.

Just one last confusion -
Should I select all states seperately and not select the last option of all provinces and territories
Or
Select the last option of all provinces and territories
Or
Select all states individually including the last option of all provinces and territories?

Many Thanks again.
First and second options will work. If you do the last option then it will switch off Ontario disclaimer and they will not see you. If you did it correctly you shall see Ontario Disclaimer that you need to agree with on the bottom.

Rex4Canada

Jan 9, 2017
Hi Friends!

My CRS is 426 with NOC Code 0124 and 'm waiting for OINP to open.

I understand that there is no separate application process for OINP and OINP will give invitation directly from my EE profile. Please let me know if my understanding is correct.

Also, in case I'm switching to a new job, what changes/extra documentation do i need to carry out in relation to my CIC/EE profile?

Thanks!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Rex4Canada said:
Hi Friends!

My CRS is 426 with NOC Code 0124 and 'm waiting for OINP to open.

I understand that there is no separate application process for OINP and OINP will give invitation directly from my EE profile. Please let me know if my understanding is correct.

Also, in case I'm switching to a new job, what changes/extra documentation do i need to carry out in relation to my CIC/EE profile?

Thanks!
Read the first post on this thread. OINP will send a PT NOI (Provincial/Territorial Notification of Interest) and after that, you have to submit a complete application to OINP. Your documents will be assessed and if they are satisfied, they will issue a nomination.

If you change your job when your nomination/PR application is in process, you can inform OINP/IRCC through e-mail/CSE respectively.

gooDevil

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
UK
Visa Office......
London
vensak said:
First and second options will work. If you do the last option then it will switch off Ontario disclaimer and they will not see you. If you did it correctly you shall see Ontario Disclaimer that you need to agree with on the bottom.
Thanks Vensak. Juat to add in any if the 3 cases the disclaimer pops up and that is what lead to the confusion, any one should be okay I guess, but i have selected all of them seperately.

gooDevil

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
UK
Visa Office......
London
Another question to my experienced comerades...

Is a score 420+ good to get an OINP PT and worth waiting or should one proceed with Australia as there (Australian PR) chances are bright but the will to move there is less.

The question comes as the more I wait for the OINP call and delay the Australian application the probability of Australian PR also dimnishes as I grow older and the slots fill in there...

Cheers and Thanks for all the support.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
gooDevil said:
Another question to my experienced comerades...

Is a score 420+ good to get an OINP PT and worth waiting or should one proceed with Australia as there (Australian PR) chances are bright but the will to move there is less.

The question comes as the more I wait for the OINP call and delay the Australian application the probability of Australian PR also dimnishes as I grow older and the slots fill in there...

Cheers and Thanks for all the support.
Well, that is your call. I am not aware of the nuances of Australia Immigration nor the advantages of moving there instead of Canada. However, you should understand that OINP has a backlog and it might take a while for them to issue a nomination. They have accounced (earlier) that they are going to provide an online system to submit application under the Human Capital Priorities Stream (it used to be offline earlier) and if they do that, then there might be an improvement in processing times.

Having said that, Ontario is not the only province that has a Nominee Program. Check the below link to learn about the programs offered by other provinces too -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html;msg5295212#msg5295212

Good luck and all the very best!

Can77

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
Doc's Request.
04-12-2016
Nomination.....
26-12-2016
AOR Received.
12-08-2016
IELTS Request
28-11-2016
Med's Done....
30-01-2017
Seniors,

Any idea on how long it is taking for OINP applicants who have submitted eAPR to get their PPR??