+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
MDM23 said:
I have pasted it below-
Thank you very much for cheer up news! I was wondering whether its worth for me to apply for express entry as I will have about 445-454 score
and now the average score in current rounds is 460-480.
Lets hope for better...

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
AlexandraO said:
Thank you very much for cheer up news! I was wondering whether its worth for me to apply for express entry as I will have about 445-454 score
and now the average score in current rounds is 460-480.
Lets hope for better...
Hello Alexandro,
create your profile and select the provinces you are interested in. then wait for the Nominee program invitation or ITA. Once you get the nominee program invite from any province that you've selected, it will take atleast 4-6 months for getting nomination(in case of Ontario) even longer, so by then if you get ITA through express entry then you can stop pursing the nominee program and concentrate on ITA. so its a win win situation.

taniyanur

Jun 22, 2014
hello, i am FSW 2014 applicant and rejected after 1.5 yreas...now i want to apply again. But i coundn't understand where i can apply .... please advise me..

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
aakash07 said:
Hello Friends,

Did anyone from February month receive an AOR from OINP? As it past 150 days for FEB applicants. If no then when can FEB applicants can expect an AOR from OINP? Any idea? I called ONIP office thrice but they were saying that they are working on files and have a large back-logs. My application is in queue.

Moreover, If our application package is incomplete, then Could we get another chance to apply with the missing or updated documents?

Thank you friends.
They are currently sending AORs to Jan applicants. Feb applicants might get AORs in August. If the application is deemed incomplete, in the current scenario, you cannot resubmit documents (as OINP mentions this explicitly in the e-mails sent to applicants when their applications are returned).

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
taniyanur said:
hello, i am FSW 2014 applicant and rejected after 1.5 yreas...now i want to apply again. But i coundn't understand where i can apply .... please advise me..
Check this -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html;msg4915358#msg4915358

If you have questions, post them in that thread.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
SBanga said:
Hello Everyone ,

I received a mail from Ontario office on 7th July 2016 saying "Your application was received in our office and it has been deemed complete." Since the DD attached has expired since it has been more than 6 months so they have asked me to send a new one and then they will process the application further.

Does this "complete" status mean that all the papers are in place and everything is in order and I would receive my nomination soon ? My office has not got any call from them yet for background verification.

Also what kind of time frame am I looking at from this point forward, both for nomination and landing papers ?

My application package was submitted in the first week of Jan 2016.
This means that the application will not be returned and it will be further processed and if they are satisfied with the documents, you will receive a nomination.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
regalkp said:
Hello Members!!

I called oinp today. The guy was very rude. My application was received by Ontario Office on Feb 22. He told me that my docs are still under review phase. Why is this system so slow? Means they haven't even opened feb candidates package applications?
It is sad that you guys have had to wait for AOR this long. However, you also need to understand the fact that this delay is not just for the Feb applicants. I am a November 2015 applicant and I received AOR in Feb. I still haven't received my nomination. That makes it 5 + months after AOR for me. It is frustrating. November applicants are the first set of applications who have had to wait this long to receive a decision on their applications. You can expect your AOR by August.

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
Hi Raj,

In reference to you reply to "aakash07 on July 08, 2016, 01:37:11 pm", I am trying to understand if OINP is returning applications( with out resending option) for anything that is missing, even if it is a small thing. I have heard of some applicants whose 1-2 passport pages were missing. They got their applications returned, with no re-sending option. I thought OINP returns applications only when something serious is missing.

I am a single candidate and I mentioned in the application that no body will be accompanying to me to Canada under Section H. Family Information and mentioned Family Member 1-6 as N/A. However in Section L, Authorization for Accompanying Spouse/ Common Law Partners/ Dependents' Statements and Authorization, I am not sure if I had written N/A in the Name and Signature areas. I am a bit concerned if there is chance of returning the application (without re-send option) for this reason. I did not take a Photocopy of my application. I might have written N/A but just do not remember. Is this anything that can be done to prevent OINP from considering this as false or misleading information.

jasonyl

Jul 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anybody heard anything about the reopening of human capital stream in Nov? I wonder if OINP would raise the bar for human capital stream higher than 400. I missed the last train and I only have 40x... So sad

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
jasonyl said:
Has anybody heard anything about the reopening of human capital stream in Nov? I wonder if OINP would raise the bar for human capital stream higher than 400. I missed the last train and I only have 40x... So sad
Dont mean to discourage you but i think they wouls surely make it more streamlined which may include inviting applicants based on the NOC code to market mapping, so if there is a requirement of NOC in the market then those applicants would be preferred ,but this is pure speculation and not mentioned anywhere. One good thing they are planning to bring in is the online application as compared to paper based applications existing today. Hopefully they also work on increasing their quota for every year considering the fact that Ontario is the most sought after location.

In short, I would suggest you keep following the canada visa forums to see if people if people have started receiving NOI during November 2016 timeframe.

jasonyl

Jul 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MDM23 said:
Dont mean to discourage you but i think they wouls surely make it more streamlined which may include inviting applicants based on the NOC code to market mapping, so if there is a requirement of NOC in the market then those applicants would be preferred ,but this is pure speculation and not mentioned anywhere. One good thing they are planning to bring in is the online application as compared to paper based applications existing today. Hopefully they also work on increasing their quota for every year considering the fact that Ontario is the most sought after location.

In short, I would suggest you keep following the canada visa forums to see if people if people have started receiving NOI during November 2016 timeframe.
Thank you MDM23 for sharing your notion. Do you mean there is less chance to have a same human capital stream at the end of this year as it once used to be?

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
It would be the same more or less, only the criterias might be little tweeaked for applying to it. Please check out question # 4 and 5 on this link - http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPINTAKE.html#display

zandmatz

Jan 2, 2016
Hi everyone,

If I recently started a new job, so I don't have even a year working there and won't be claiming any points or anything, should I send a "Change of Information" form to OINP and should I update my EE profile with the new job?

Any suggestions, thoughts or ideas would be appreciated.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
zandmatz said:
Hi everyone,

If I recently started a new job, so I don't have even a year working there and won't be claiming any points or anything, should I send a "Change of Information" form to OINP and should I update my EE profile with the new job?

Any suggestions, thoughts or ideas would be appreciated.
You can update it in your EE profile. However, it is recommended to inform OINP only after you receive AOR from them.

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
So, Imsent my application documents in February for OINP and apparently we might get our AOR in august according to some posts in this thread. I did not send my ECA, just the pdf I received from WES. I read that we only request an ECA to be sent directly from WES once we receive AOR. Is this still applicable or is it better if I start to order it now? Given that you can't resubmit documents anymore?