+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
Marko10 said:
Hi MDM23,
Thanks for the reassurance.Can I ask where you see the trend of these applicants getting prioritised?Is there a thread on here that shows this?
Thanks,
Mark
Hello Marko,
Check out the answer to question 12 on this link. http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPINTAKE.html#display ,additionally you can view the November oinp and December oinp threads on this forum where applicants received aor out of turn because their work permit was expiring. Check out the december 2015 oinp thread in this forum and on page 116 you will see the complete list of applicants and the dates when they received aor. Hope this helps.

elasticman2

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marko10 said:
Hey butters1690,
Are you over the 90 days after submitting your application?
I am....my app was received on feb 19th.
I have already emailed them a number of times and called once but didnt get any info from the guy i talked too...
But i emailed them again a few days after the 90 days, think it was this thursday/friday...they actualy usualy answered quickly.
Hoping this time i get some info as i have asked about myself and in general what dates are they processing now

Marko10

Feb 27, 2016
MDM23 said:
Hello Marko,
Check out the answer to question 12 on this link. http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPINTAKE.html#display ,additionally you can view the November oinp and December oinp threads on this forum where applicants received aor out of turn because their work permit was expiring. Check out the december 2015 oinp thread in this forum and on page 116 you will see the complete list of applicants and the dates when they received aor. Hope this helps.
That's very helpful. I'll take a look at those threads. Thank you

Marko10

Feb 27, 2016
elasticman2 said:
I am....my app was received on feb 19th.
I have already emailed them a number of times and called once but didnt get any info from the guy i talked too...
But i emailed them again a few days after the 90 days, think it was this thursday/friday...they actualy usualy answered quickly.
Hoping this time i get some info as i have asked about myself and in general what dates are they processing now
I'll be over my 90 days too very soon.Would be great if you could share that information when you get a response from them.

elasticman2

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marko10 said:
I'll be over my 90 days too very soon.Would be great if you could share that information when you get a response from them.
Thats what i meant ;)

Deutschland

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Dear friends,

I have a question please. When filling OINP form, how old the bank statement (POF) should be? Do they require for 6 months old statement of w amount of 12000 dollars?

Feb 28, 2016
Deutschland said:
Dear friends,

I have a question please. When filling OINP form, how old the bank statement (POF) should be? Do they require for 6 months old statement of w amount of 12000 dollars?
the Bank statement should be for the latest past 6 months. and as far as I know, the closing balance should be as per the relevant slab that you fall in.

elasticman2

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
somebody from "OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here" just managed to break my spirit...
can anybody tell me if what he said is or isnt true...?
this is what he wrote:
"Digital Destiny / Best of luck / Seniors/ all members

"OINP took 50 days to process Dec1-Dec15 applicants so effectively, they would need 50 more days to give AORs to all Dec. applicants.

So 100+ days to give just AORs to 1 month worth of applications is hardly an encouraging sign."

As stated by you, With the current pace, 15 Dec - 31 Dec applicants may / will receive AOR ONLY till August 2016 Sad

OINP declared they received highest number of 1800 applications in Jan 16; implying the minimum time required for AOR ONLY is Feb 2017.

Feb applicants may get AOR by August 2017 Kiss

Remember, we are guesstimating ONLY AOR's. Just imagine / guess when Oct, Nov, Dec. Jan Feb will receive their NOM's Huh. Shocked

Please note. OINP issued only 870 NOM's according to the annual report 2015. Lips sealed

As declared by OINP the least NOM quota is 2700 + 2700 = 5400 for 2015 - 2016. Embarrassed

We are just struggling for AOR. So where are the nominations? Cry"

Nilkanth Lucky

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2016
Doc's Request.
July, 2016
Nomination.....
September, 2016
AOR Received.
October, 2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2017
LANDED..........
08-04-2017
FYI

Please read the May 30, 2016 OINP update regarding fraud call and requesting personal information. General awareness. Thank you.

lenck

Apr 27, 2015
I have a question:

I sent my PNP application (CEC) at Feb 8th, 2016, but still wait for AOR. I am not sure I help my son (under 16 age) to make a signature in the application form, but I am sure my wife and I already made a signature in the form. If missing my son's signature, my application should be returned? or hopefully just need for additional file?

As we known, PT letter is stopped, if my application is returned, I will unable to resubmit it again. So I want to know the consequence.

lenck

Apr 27, 2015
elasticman2 said:
somebody from "OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here" just managed to break my spirit...
can anybody tell me if what he said is or isnt true...?
this is what he wrote:
"Digital Destiny / Best of luck / Seniors/ all members

"OINP took 50 days to process Dec1-Dec15 applicants so effectively, they would need 50 more days to give AORs to all Dec. applicants.

So 100+ days to give just AORs to 1 month worth of applications is hardly an encouraging sign."

As stated by you, With the current pace, 15 Dec - 31 Dec applicants may / will receive AOR ONLY till August 2016 Sad

OINP declared they received highest number of 1800 applications in Jan 16; implying the minimum time required for AOR ONLY is Feb 2017.

Feb applicants may get AOR by August 2017 Kiss

Remember, we are guesstimating ONLY AOR's. Just imagine / guess when Oct, Nov, Dec. Jan Feb will receive their NOM's Huh. Shocked

Please note. OINP issued only 870 NOM's according to the annual report 2015. Lips sealed

As declared by OINP the least NOM quota is 2700 + 2700 = 5400 for 2015 - 2016. Embarrassed

We are just struggling for AOR. So where are the nominations? Cry"
I do not believe OINP needs such a long time to review these applications. I guess Feb 1-Feb 15. applications may get AOR about Augest to Oct. this year

elasticman2

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, very important question
when i sent my application on ontario i had 413 points and a great ielts score which is about to be invalidated because 2 years have passed.
So i went and took another ielts and i screwd up a little and im not sure if im still over 400 points
My application was received on february 19th.
Provided i no longer have over 400 points...am i still eligible for OINP?!
do i have to keep it over 400 through the whole process?!

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
elasticman2 said:
Guys, very important question
when i sent my application on ontario i had 413 points and a great ielts score which is about to be invalidated because 2 years have passed.
So i went and took another ielts and i screwd up a little and im not sure if im still over 400 points
My application was received on february 19th.
Provided i no longer have over 400 points...am i still eligible for OINP?!
do i have to keep it over 400 through the whole process?!
Yes, you need to make sure that your score remains above 400 during the entire OINP process. The only exception to it is that your score goes below 400 due to the age, in this case the OINP will still process your application.